Windows 10: Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wondered if anyone could help me- I bought a second hand HP 430 G4, and seem to having issues with the touchpad. The mouse randomly freezes and two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KaleidoscopeSwirl, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit

Wondered if anyone could help me- I bought a second hand HP 430 G4, and seem to having issues with the touchpad. The mouse randomly freezes and two finger scroll doesn't work, but if you hibernate or restart it, the scrolling ability comes back. It doesn't seem to be a hardware issue. It's running Windows 10 64 bit, and the driver says Synaptics PS/2 Port touchpad, driver date 17/11/2017, version 19.0.19.65. Windows is telling me there are no updates for it. It also says for some reason that the location is plugged into PS/2 mouseport? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/KaleidoscopeSwirl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KaleidoscopeSwirl, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit :)

3. Internal mouse and pad not working in windows 10

I have purchased a new dell laptop 64 bit, and i had a windows 7 32 bit OS when i upgraded it to windows 10, internal mouse and pad is not working and the External mouse is working. now windows 10 OS is 32 bit.

GeorgeCyriac, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit

mouse pad not working with win10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

• Are you using wired or wireless mouse?
    • Are you getting light below the mouse pad?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing?
    I suggest you to install the hardware drivers from the manufacturer’s website in incompatibility mode and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit

1. Mouse pad issue- Windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - Mouse pad issue

2. win 10 64 bit sleep issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    win 10 64 bit sleep issue: Hello-I built a PC win10, 64bit 15 months ago. I regularly get my updates. Everything works fine except for two issues. 1- Sleep settings: after 10 minutes my two monitors go dark. PC is set to go to sleep after 5 hours because I don't want the PC to go to sleep on its own....
  3. win 10 64 bit sleep issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 64 bit sleep issue: Hello-I built a PC win10, 64bit 15 months ago. I regularly get my updates. Everything works fine except for two issues. 1- Sleep settings: after 10 minutes my two monitors go dark. PC is set to go to sleep after 5 hours because I don't want the PC to go to sleep on its own....
  4. win 10 64 bit sleep issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit: I cannot access my photographs from file explorer. When I try to download a profile photograph for Mecargi. It takes me to file explorer and the Photos program on my applications page is not accessible. When I open it through the apps page the pathway is Photos- it gives no...
  6. mouse pad issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pad issue.: I have a logitech g502 lightspeed mouse. it has suddenly stopped working on several mouse pad surfaces. it works on other surfaces but not my mouse pad. can anyone help me out?...
  7. Mouse Pad Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pad Issues: My mouse pad worked fine up until last week. I haven't installed any new updates or touched any of my settings. When I am using the mouse, I can no longer use the two-finger scroll supported by my Synoptic mouse pad. Sometimes my mouse pad doesn't register my finger at all...
  8. Realtek RTL8812BU Windows 10 64 Bit issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek RTL8812BU Windows 10 64 Bit issues: Hi I bought this adapter for my son, but he has constant frustrations with the connection dropping out fairly reguarly. Signal strength and Link Quality are generally around 100% I was using the Realtek driver, but I have now changed this using Windows - so is now using a...
  9. Mouse and touch pad Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and touch pad Issue: My wife and I have identical laptops (I am running Windows 10 Home and she has Windows 10 Pro) and are experiencing the same problem. Periodically the mouse and touch pad stop functioning. The pointer can be moved around the screen but the "click" function does not work. The...
  10. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 64 bit: no audio output device installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-64-bit/95fee463-b371-4f76-b620-1e7efb3d5673