Windows 10: mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...

Discus and support mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, The device i am using is an ONN 2in1 laptop/tablet. it has a built-in mouse/touch pad under the keyboard. My major issue is that the pinch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Supertoxic, Sep 4, 2020.

1. mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...

hello,

The device i am using is an ONN 2in1 laptop/tablet. it has a built-in mouse/touch pad under the keyboard. My major issue is that the pinch zoom setting is no-where that i can find from window settings menu. I have seen this issue resolved for different laptop menus, however the screen shots that i found online do not match the menu available to me. when i try looking for touch/mouse pad settings it is not available. i have mouse settings, which are absolutely useless to me, as they don't modify the pinch zoom. Pinch zoom can not be found in the keyboard settings, and i don't see this setting under display settings either. The only word that i can search that will even present a modifiable setting is 'zoom' which only pulls up the magnifier not what i'm looking for.

The underlying problem for me is that when i try to use my mousepad this stupid 'pinch zoom' setting makes my screen go ridiculously, un-usably small or large, this is because the mouse buttons are integrated to the mouse pad, so when i want to, lets say drag and drop something, i very frequently end up zooming out instead, and this setting is so unpredictable, i am not able to get my screen to an appropriate size without first getting very frustrated, and often end up settling for 'good enough'

I would desperately love a solution to this, as it is making this device horribly dissatisfying to use. I understand this is in part the fault of my device manufacturer, however i am positive that if i could access and disable this setting in windows, my device should perform to my satisfaction.

:)

Supertoxic, Sep 4, 2020

2. Pinch zoom on touch pad not working

My pinch zoom on my touch pad has stopped working after installing Windows 10

How do I recover pinch zoom?

CyrilRibeiro, Sep 4, 2020
  3. stevenriz Win User
    Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an Outlook message and he could pinch and zoom successfully using the touch screen. I know sometimes you actually do pinch and zoom on the touch pad. Is this even possible? The setting on the touch pad control panel is enabled and we are able to pinch and zoom on the pad but only in a browser, not within Outlook.

Does anyone know what to look at or check? thank you!

stevenriz, Sep 4, 2020
  4. zaide_e Win User

mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...

Pinch to Zoom

I just got a Windows 10 Notebook by Proscan last night and this horrible pinch to zoom option won't shut off. I went into the mouse and touch pad settings and found and turned it off it's still on for some reason. And when I go into additional mouse setting
    there is no Device Settings option that I can go to. Some help would be appreciated as this feature is absolutely horrible.

zaide_e, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...

1. mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows... - Similar Threads - mouse pad pinch

2. Touch Pad/Mouse Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Pad/Mouse Settings: Hello. Is there a way to automatically disable the touch pad when an external mouse is used? I believe there used to be one. I remember when I plug the receiver in for my mouse the touch pad is disabled. And when I remove the receiver for the mouse the touch pad is...
  3. Touch Pad/Mouse Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Pad/Mouse Settings: Hello. Is there a way to automatically disable the touch pad when an external mouse is used? I believe there used to be one. I remember when I plug the receiver in for my mouse the touch pad is disabled. And when I remove the receiver for the mouse the touch pad is...
  4. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  5. Pinch Zoom is not showing up in my settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinch Zoom is not showing up in my settings: Hiya! So, I have had my laptop for about a year now, and I have finally figured out how to enable my Pinch Zoom. However, it does not show up in settings. Also, in the Mouse Properties, the "Device Settings" tab is just simply not there. I have tried to find it in the Device...
  6. Pinch Zoom is not showing up in my settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinch Zoom is not showing up in my settings: Hiya! So, I have had my laptop for about a year now, and I have finally figured out how to enable my Pinch Zoom. However, it does not show up in settings. Also, in the Mouse Properties, the "Device Settings" tab is just simply not there. I have tried to find it in the Device...
  7. Pinch Zoom is not showing up in my settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Touch Pad Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Pad Settings: HiIn my lenovo think pad, some of the touch pad settings were missed, I had attached a snap for your reference.How can I solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-settings/b284bf64-9048-4a2d-9fed-9898bd2730cc
  9. touch pad settings

touch pad settings: Whenever my finger drifts towards the left side of the touchpad, possibly only the left top, it causes my app or browser that I'm working in to zoom in. I need to disable that but I can't find the setting for it....
  10. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....