Windows 10: Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

Discus and support Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba L735-11X and I don't know whether it's a Toshiba thing or Windows thing or what it has a Synaptics driver for the mouse but sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bartjunited, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

I have a Toshiba L735-11X and I don't know whether it's a Toshiba thing or Windows thing or what it has a Synaptics driver for the mouse but sometimes the mouse seems to be multi touch so I can scroll up and down but other times it doesn't allow me to scroll up and down using the mouse pad any ideas as it's quite frustrating

:)

bartjunited, Oct 12, 2018

2. no mouse or touch pad

Hi,

In order to help you with your concern about not being able to use the mouse and the touch pad, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 PC? To get these information, kindly follow these steps:

• Press the Start button on your keyboard.
    • Type Settings and click it.
    • Click System.
    • Click About.
    • Check the Version and OS Build.

(You may check this link for the Windows 10 update history to check if you have the most updated version and build. You can proceed
    in updating your computer afterwards with the use of this
    support link
    .)

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 12, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Mouse and Touch Pad Issues on Windows 10 with HP Spectra

Since you mentioned that you are using both a touch pad and a wireless mouse, we suggest that you disconnect the wireless mouse from your PC to make sure that this is not the one causing an interference to your touch pad. Also, attempt to connect the wireless
    mouse to another device and observe the mouse behavior from there.

If you find that the wireless mouse is not causing the interference to your device, it means that the touch pad of your device is causing the erratic behavior. It could be that there are substances that are sticking to the touch pad that causes an interference
    in using your device. We suggest that you check if there are moisture or other substance on the surface of the touch pad.

Keep us informed on the results.

David Haz, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

disable mouse pad on windows 10

I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help.

wayne dumanski, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

1. Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch??? - Similar Threads - Mouse pad sometimes

2. touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad: How do I disable the touch pad in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad/459a2023-583c-43c2-80a3-9b7774e72d48
  3. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: I just purchased my HP Envy 17 yesterday! I love it!. I am having a problem with my touch pad not working correctly. It will disable at random times. I can still move the cursor but essentially it will not let me "tap" or "click"...
  4. touch pad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch pad: I tried many ways to fix my touch pad but I cannot solve it until now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad/a91fe774-1059-443e-ac5f-eef94631e82c
  5. Mouse and touch pad

Mouse and touch pad: I bought a new mouse. When I plug I install it into the usb port I am not able to automatically disable the touch pad. It's driving me crazy. Why is this so complicated?...
  6. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this...
  7. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....
  8. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: Hello. Do you know how go turn off the touchpad that keeps popping up on my screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/touch-pad/5b77d628-d94b-4c29-bb85-d7840758eb24
  9. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...
  10. Is there a solution for permenantly disabling the touch pad mouse?

Is there a solution for permenantly disabling the touch pad mouse?: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that I can not disable the touch pad as I did in Windows 8. I have found I can disable it except for the buttons but when the computer starts again I have to disable it again which has become a pain where I sit. Has anyone had...