Windows 10: Mouse Pad

Discus and support Mouse Pad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba laptop, and my mouse on my computer is not working, what can i do to get it to work again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AngelaRobinson3, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Mouse Pad

I have a Toshiba laptop, and my mouse on my computer is not working, what can i do to get it to work again

:)

AngelaRobinson3, Oct 14, 2018

2. mouse pad

I tried what was suggested but it kept going back to the same problem. I realized when I rolled back the driver it was disabling the elan mouse pad and going back to the ps/2 mouse pad . So I uninstalled the elan mouse pad and the problem was solved.

TerrieLucero, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Mouse Pad

disable mouse pad on windows 10

I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help.

wayne dumanski, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Pad

1. Mouse Pad - Similar Threads - Mouse Pad

2. when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...: when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad not working.now what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-plugged-in-charger-and-browsing-at/4e862e88-b077-4273-9ba6-4e7a561379ef
  3. when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...: when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad not working.now what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-plugged-in-charger-and-browsing-at/4e862e88-b077-4273-9ba6-4e7a561379ef
  4. when my laptop plugged in charger and browsing at a time sometimes my keyboard mouse pad...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working: Why is my mouse in touch pad not working all of a sudden it was just working now. All of a sudden it will not appear on my display screen. How do I fix this? And why is it? No customer service number so that I could call and get help when I need it? All this robot talk to a...
  6. Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working: Why is my mouse in touch pad not working all of a sudden it was just working now. All of a sudden it will not appear on my display screen. How do I fix this? And why is it? No customer service number so that I could call and get help when I need it? All this robot talk to a...
  7. I have hp laptop and the mouse pad not working error code 24... tried to uninstall the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have hp laptop and the mouse pad not working error code 24... tried to uninstall the...: Laptop model no. HP laptop 15g-br0xx.Suddenly mouse pad stopped working. Tried all the things unistalled the driver rebooted the system disabled the device... but when I was checking the event for mouse somewhere I saw device not started, don't understand what does that...
  8. I have hp laptop and the mouse pad not working error code 24... tried to uninstall the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have hp laptop and the mouse pad not working error code 24... tried to uninstall the...: Laptop model no. HP laptop 15g-br0xx.Suddenly mouse pad stopped working. Tried all the things unistalled the driver rebooted the system disabled the device... but when I was checking the event for mouse somewhere I saw device not started, don't understand what does that...
  9. I have hp laptop and the mouse pad not working error code 24... tried to uninstall the...

10. Touch Pad/Mouse Settings

Touch Pad/Mouse Settings: Hello. Is there a way to automatically disable the touch pad when an external mouse is used? I believe there used to be one. I remember when I plug the receiver in for my mouse the touch pad is disabled. And when I remove the receiver for the mouse the touch pad is...