Windows 10: Mouse Performance Issue

Discus and support Mouse Performance Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by localuser ‎, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Mouse Performance Issue

I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the camera, I know this happens because when I test my camera movement with my Bloody A90 mouse, it doesn't happen. Is this happening because my mouse is a wireless mouse?

:)

localuser ‎, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Performance Issue

1. Mouse Performance Issue - Similar Threads - Mouse Performance Issue

2. Mouse Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Performance Issue: I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the camera, I know this happens because when I test my camera movement with my Bloody A90 mouse, it doesn't happen. Is this...
  3. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse performance issue: After the recent update earlier this past week, my mouse has become erratic. It acts as though a single click is instantly read as a double of triple click. How can this be rectified, the mouse isa Logitech wireless....
  4. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse performance issue: After the recent update earlier this past week, my mouse has become erratic. It acts as though a single click is instantly read as a double of triple click. How can this be rectified, the mouse isa Logitech wireless....
  5. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  7. Performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues: i was working with my pc as usual, till one day right now when i about to boot up my pc, it loads very slow, harddisk rotating sounds very unusual and when logged in, not even 2 minutes my pc automatically shutdown, i mean like when your pc is in use and they like "pop" shut...
  8. The Mouse's Polling Rate can Cause Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Mouse's Polling Rate can Cause Performance Issues: Hello everyone, Your mouse's polling rate could cause performance issues when playing games. So, next time you have performance issues, try fiddling with the polling rate of your mouse. thank you, Farid....
  9. Performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues: I'm going to try and keep this simple. My Windows 10 PC started having a performance and temperature problem a few weeks ago. My CPU temperature goes up to about 60-70 Celsius in idle and in Overwatch, my FPS drops to 210-213 max. One way of fixing this was by keeping the...
  10. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: last year (october) there was a windows update that caused my laptop, and many others to have major performance issues while playing games. before the update: -100fps -medium/high game settings after the update: -10-50fps -low game settings -can run 60fps+ for...