Windows 10: Mouse Performance Issue

Discus and support Mouse Performance Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by localuser ‎, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Mouse Performance Issue

I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the camera, I know this happens because when I test my camera movement with my Bloody A90 mouse, it doesn't happen. Is this happening because my mouse is a wireless mouse?

:)

localuser ‎, Mar 27, 2023

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Wireless mouse performance issue after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the performance of the mouse.

This issue could be due to the outdated drivers on Windows 10.

Please try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for mouse and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, expand
      Mice and other pointing devices
      and right-click on the driver.
    • Select Update Driver Software.

Also, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer's website and install all the drivers on your device.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows Operating System. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse Performance Issue

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Performance Issue

1. Mouse Performance Issue - Similar Threads - Mouse Performance Issue

2. Mouse Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Performance Issue: I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the camera, I know this happens because when I test my camera movement with my Bloody A90 mouse, it doesn't happen. Is this...
  3. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse performance issue: After the recent update earlier this past week, my mouse has become erratic. It acts as though a single click is instantly read as a double of triple click. How can this be rectified, the mouse isa Logitech wireless....
  4. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse performance issue: After the recent update earlier this past week, my mouse has become erratic. It acts as though a single click is instantly read as a double of triple click. How can this be rectified, the mouse isa Logitech wireless....
  5. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  7. Performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues: i was working with my pc as usual, till one day right now when i about to boot up my pc, it loads very slow, harddisk rotating sounds very unusual and when logged in, not even 2 minutes my pc automatically shutdown, i mean like when your pc is in use and they like "pop" shut...
  8. The Mouse's Polling Rate can Cause Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Mouse's Polling Rate can Cause Performance Issues: Hello everyone, Your mouse's polling rate could cause performance issues when playing games. So, next time you have performance issues, try fiddling with the polling rate of your mouse. thank you, Farid....
  9. Performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues: I'm going to try and keep this simple. My Windows 10 PC started having a performance and temperature problem a few weeks ago. My CPU temperature goes up to about 60-70 Celsius in idle and in Overwatch, my FPS drops to 210-213 max. One way of fixing this was by keeping the...
  10. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: last year (october) there was a windows update that caused my laptop, and many others to have major performance issues while playing games. before the update: -100fps -medium/high game settings after the update: -10-50fps -low game settings -can run 60fps+ for...