Windows 10: Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application

Discus and support Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While using Windows 10, my mouse periodically vibrates (buzzes). This is independent of any application, and will occur when only the OS is on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fjvanwet, Mar 10, 2017.

1. fjvanwet Win User

Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application

While using Windows 10, my mouse periodically vibrates (buzzes). This is independent of any application, and will occur when only the OS is on the screen (no application is active). The vibration is in the mouse ONLY; there is no audible sound associated with the vibration, i.e. through the computer speakers.

If I am in a browser (MS Edge or Google Chrome), the buzz is simultaneously accompanied by a switch of tabs in the browser, typically back to the first tab that is open.

I am worried that this behavior may be indicative of a larger problem.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is it anything to worry about (aside from the aggravation of tab switching)? Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thank you,
    Jay

:)

fjvanwet, Mar 10, 2017

2. Scuplt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Random Vibration

OK have the Blue Button disabled in Mouse and Keyboard center. Don't use it. No app-specific configurations. I still get a random short vibration. Every couple of minutes or so it just vibrates for maybe half a second. If I swipe the button or press
    it, it may or may not vibrate even though is disabled in the M&K center. I can't find anywhere to totally turn it off. Drivers up to date. Windows 10.

It's like a gnat that buzzes your ear every once in while, annoying

Stinger0625, Mar 10, 2017
  3. Parbinder Win User
    IMEI No. Tray vibrates while phone vibrates.

At the time the phone vibrates the tray on which IMEI No. is provided also vibrates and produces a buzzing sound.

Buzzing sound goes off when we press the glass near the ear piece a little.

Please let me know whether it is a manufacturing defect and how can it be resolved or the handset is to be replaced.

The device is awesome and working fine apart from this issue. This sound clearly indicates that something is loose inside and it is vibrating with the phone's vibrator.

Regards,

Singh

Parbinder, Mar 10, 2017
  4. Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application

Gaming mouse with rumble feature? Try a different mouse and see what happens.

alphanumeric, Mar 10, 2017
Thema:

Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application

1. Mouse periodically 'buzzes' or vibrates regardless of application - Similar Threads - Mouse periodically 'buzzes'

2. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  3. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  4. Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!: My Windows 11 laptop has been buzzing like crazy lately, and it all comes from the keyboard. It vibrates a ton. Its been happening every since I hooked it up to my tv and keyboard. I believe it is a loose fan, but I need confirmation...
  5. Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!: My Windows 11 laptop has been buzzing like crazy lately, and it all comes from the keyboard. It vibrates a ton. Its been happening every since I hooked it up to my tv and keyboard. I believe it is a loose fan, but I need confirmation...
  6. Laptop vibrating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop vibrating: Hi Few days ago my laptop was heating than normal i saw the task manager and the disk usage was 100%after resetting the problem did not occur but i can feel a vibrating in my laptop when it is on . And it is heating little near the right side of my touchpad and fan vent is...
  7. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow: I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying....
  8. Mouse Vibrate

Mouse Vibrate: I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it vibrates. And i can't find driver of that mouse. How to fix it? Pls i need it a lot!!!!!...
  9. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be
  10. No vibration Xinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No vibration Xinput: I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why. 11362