Windows 10: Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

Discus and support Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashwini Jalnekar, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human Interface Devices and reboot the laptop, it will stop clicking and closing the screens

:)

Ashwini Jalnekar, Mar 26, 2020

2. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop
    PC with no touchscreen running windows 10.

James_Magic, Mar 26, 2020
  3. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

Stop contiouous scrolling or mouse pointer across top of screen. Always goes left to upper corner.

BillAzbill, Mar 26, 2020
  4. ARPS000 Win User

Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer.

ARPS000, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

1. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens - Similar Threads - Mouse Pointer Automatically

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  5. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  6. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...

Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...: I have not had any issues with my mouse pointer before this but this issue started today. Upon pressing alt and tab at the same time to switch between my tabs I've noticed that the mouse pointer goes to the top left of the screen. This does not happen all the time though and...
  8. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  9. Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen

Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen: Back in June my mouse pointer suddenly began jumping to the upper left hand corner of my Surface Pro 4 screen and flashing there in a touch bubble. I sometimes had some control over the mouse so I could move it and click on icons while the pointer was still flashing in the...
  10. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner: Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer....