Windows 10: Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Discus and support Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James_Magic, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen running windows 10.

:)

James_Magic, Jan 15, 2020
  2. ARPS000 Win User

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer.

ARPS000, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer Problem !

I need your help. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Left Corner Of The Screen (Windows 8.1 - Sony Vaio Duo 11 Ultrabook) But i just updated to Windows 10.

HenryZonal, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

2nd Mouse pointer fixed in top left corner of screen after Win10 update

Hi, after upgrading my ASUS Taichi31 from Win 8.1 to Win 10 I have a second mouse pointer fixed in the top left corner of the screen. When I navigate the mouse another mouse pointer goes to the area of the screen I am intending but both seem to flicker
    and at times they highlight everything in between the two, very frustrating!

I have spoken to ASUS after identifying there are no Win10 drivers on their support site and they say microsoft have not released win 10 drivers for ASUS so they cant help, any ideas?

Thank you

Bryan

BryanGarrard, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

1. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer automatically

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  5. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  6. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...: I have not had any issues with my mouse pointer before this but this issue started today. Upon pressing alt and tab at the same time to switch between my tabs I've noticed that the mouse pointer goes to the top left of the screen. This does not happen all the time though and...
  8. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  9. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens: I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human Interface Devices and reboot the laptop, it will stop clicking and closing the screens...
  10. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner: Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer....