Windows 10: Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app

Discus and support Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'm just wondering if I can force an app, for my case - an android emulatorMumu App Player, to use my Windows 10 default mouse pointer size and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkCabreros, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app

Hello! I'm just wondering if I can force an app, for my case - an android emulatorMumu App Player, to use my Windows 10 default mouse pointer size and look? Every time I hover my mouse inside the windowed emulator it gets really small and its kind of frustrating to see where it goes as I continue moving it across. It goes back to its original size as I hover it outside the windowed android emulator but still this is not what I wanted. I am comfortable with my selected cursor size in Windows 10's mouse settings and would like it to be the same when I hover the mouse inside a windowed app, be

:)

MarkCabreros, Jun 22, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app

MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app

1. Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer becomes

2. Windows 10 becomes nonresponsive but mouse pointer still works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 becomes nonresponsive but mouse pointer still works: I’m seeing a weird Windows 10 behavior on a colleague’s computer. Every 20 minutes or so, the computer becomes nonresponsive - all onscreen buttons stop working, text cannot be selected in an application like Word nor can menus be accessed, icons on the desktop cannot be...
  3. Windows 10 becomes nonresponsive but mouse pointer still works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 becomes nonresponsive but mouse pointer still works: I’m seeing a weird Windows 10 behavior on a colleague’s computer. Every 20 minutes or so, the computer becomes nonresponsive - all onscreen buttons stop working, text cannot be selected in an application like Word nor can menus be accessed, icons on the desktop cannot be...
  4. Windows 10 becomes nonresponsive but mouse pointer still works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC: I'm repurposing a Windows 10 PC from an old user to a new user. The old user's profile was deleted, and a new one was created for the new user. I don't know what the old user did, but when hovering the mouse pointer over a link, it becomes a large finger pointing hand. I...
  6. Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC: I'm repurposing a Windows 10 PC from an old user to a new user. The old user's profile was deleted, and a new one was created for the new user. I don't know what the old user did, but when hovering the mouse pointer over a link, it becomes a large finger pointing hand. I...
  7. Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mouse pointer periodically disappears and becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer periodically disappears and becomes unresponsive: This issue started happening in the past week or so. During times when I leave my desktop computer unattended but turned on, the mouse pointer will both disappear and become unresponsive. This happens a few times within a 24 hour period. I have several different mice....
  9. How to stop mouse pointer from becoming huge when dragging a window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop mouse pointer from becoming huge when dragging a window?: How can I stop mouse pointer from becoming huge when dragging a window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-mouse-pointer-from-becoming-huge-when/cfe84f83-08fb-46d6-a50b-976782c017a4
  10. is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible to make the mouse pointer smaller than smallest possible?: i love how small the pointer is on a 1440p resolution but it looks so bulky in 1080p. if there's any way to change the pointer size to smaller THAN SMALLEST POSSIBLE please let me know. i do not mean going into ease of access shit. i don't mean this...