Windows 10: Mouse pointer different on dual monitors

Discus and support Mouse pointer different on dual monitors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 with dual monitors in extended mode. Working fine until recently. The mouse pointer on the left display works fine, basic arrow pointer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rb_me, Nov 2, 2020.

1. /u/rb_me Win User

Mouse pointer different on dual monitors

Windows 10 with dual monitors in extended mode. Working fine until recently. The mouse pointer on the left display works fine, basic arrow pointer. When you move the mouse to the display on the right, the mouse pointer changes to the "blue circle" busy pointer which makes it hard to navigate in apps. Can't seem to get the right display mouse back to the basic arrow pointer. Rebooted of course. I didn't see anywhere in settings where you can have a different mouse pointer depending on what screen you're on.

submitted by /u/rb_me
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rb_me, Nov 2, 2020

2. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 2, 2020
  3. dual monitors

Hi Edward,

There are things to consider should you experience this type of issue while using an extended monitor display. We suggest that you
    update your display driver. If you are using a dedicated graphics card, we recommend checking for any driver updates on their website.

You can also enable Display pointer trails to check if your mouse pointer is present on the extended display. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and select Control Panel.
    • Switch the Control Panel view to Small categories.
    • Click on Mouse then select the Pointer Options tab.
    • Check the tick-box next to Display pointer trails.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Mouse pointer different on dual monitors

Two mouse pointer

Hi everyone,

I ran a dual monitor and plugged two mouses, but the two mouses have the same pointer,

My question is how I can run two mouse and each monitor have its pointer ?

Regards

MohammadAlRashed, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Mouse pointer different on dual monitors

1. Mouse pointer different on dual monitors - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer different

2. Dual Monitors with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors with different resolutions: I have my laptop connected to two monitors side by side. However, on the secondary monitor the image, taskbar, apps, etc... is stretched horizontally. I have tried changing the resolution of the screen in settings but none of the options seem to work. Only when I unplug the...
  3. Dual Monitors with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors with different resolutions: I have my laptop connected to two monitors side by side. However, on the secondary monitor the image, taskbar, apps, etc... is stretched horizontally. I have tried changing the resolution of the screen in settings but none of the options seem to work. Only when I unplug the...
  4. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  5. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  6. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors Different "Sizes": I have two 27" monitors that are are of the same physical size but of different resolutions - 1080p and 1440p. These are being run through an RTX3060Ti so max resolution supported is 7680x4320, way above what I am displaying.When I open display and set them to their native...
  8. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

Dual Monitors Different "Sizes": I have two 27" monitors that are are of the same physical size but of different resolutions - 1080p and 1440p. These are being run through an RTX3060Ti so max resolution supported is 7680x4320, way above what I am displaying.When I open display and set them to their native...
  9. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Different screensavers on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screensavers on dual monitors?: Is there a way to run different screensavers on dual monitors? I have a top monitor I'd want to display a dynamic moving screensaver and then use the Fliqlo clock screensaver on the bottom. I'm able to set different wallpapers for either but can't find much about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows double screen cursor loading