Windows 10: Mouse pointer disappear

Discus and support Mouse pointer disappear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Mouse pointer disappeares when dragging it to the right edge. When I do a screenshot it turns up that I have the second desktop and the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelShab, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Mouse pointer disappear

Hi

Mouse pointer disappeares when dragging it to the right edge.

When I do a screenshot it turns up that I have the second desktop and the mouse pointer is found there

:)

MichaelShab, Jun 28, 2020

2. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Mouse pointer disappear

Mouse pointer disappearing

My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then.

Yung-Lai Wu, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Mouse pointer disappear

1. Mouse pointer disappear - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer disappear

2. Mouse pointer disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer disappears: I currently have an issue where my numpad will not work. I found a fix, which is turning off the "Control mouse with a keypad" setting in Ease of Access. However, when I turn this setting off my mouse pointer disappears. The specific setting is shown in the picture below....
  3. Mouse pointer disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer disappears: I currently have an issue where my numpad will not work. I found a fix, which is turning off the "Control mouse with a keypad" setting in Ease of Access. However, when I turn this setting off my mouse pointer disappears. The specific setting is shown in the picture below....
  4. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer disappearing: Mouse pointer is disappearing. It appears again only if i reset my pc every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/e4668547-9078-4b09-a897-aa54849a0abe
  5. Mouse pointer disappeared

Mouse pointer disappeared: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home on ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 TP410UAIR. Immediately after the system got updated on Feb 14 in the morning my mouse pointer disappeared. The device manager says the drivers are up to date but HID-compliant mouse, ASUS touchpad or I2C device is not...
  6. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer disappearing: When I updated Windows 10 today, with the November 2019 update, my mouse pointer was disappearing while navigating through my Inbox in the Windows Mail app. The way I got the mouse pointer to come back, was to change the advanced mouse setting options so that the pointer...
  7. Mouse pointer disappearing

Mouse pointer disappearing: My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/9146b0ac-3106-42a0-9dd8-7b0d5cc23eb1
  8. Mouse Pointer Disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Pointer Disappears: I experience mouse issues in the last two Insider releases - 18272 and 18267 - when the mouse becomes erratic, is frozen in place and then disappears. Offline scans with Defender find nothing. System File Checker finds nothing. Mouse activity will return to normal when I...
  9. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  10. Mouse pointer disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer disappeared: Any help will be appreciated. Installed Windows 10 overnight. After reboot, I've lost my mouse pointer. The machine is a lenox Yogi. Thanks! 17975