Windows 10: Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Disabling the hardware acceleration and restarting Edge didn't work for me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RayCosner, May 29, 2020.

1. RayCosner Win User

Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge

Split from this thread.​

Disabling the hardware acceleration and restarting Edge didn't work for me.

:)

RayCosner, May 29, 2020

2. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, May 29, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 29, 2020
  4. Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge

1. Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Mouse Pointer Disappears

2. Mouse pointer disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer disappears: I currently have an issue where my numpad will not work. I found a fix, which is turning off the "Control mouse with a keypad" setting in Ease of Access. However, when I turn this setting off my mouse pointer disappears. The specific setting is shown in the picture below....
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse/pointer disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse/pointer disappears: Hello everyone, When ever I use Word my pointer disappears 90% of the time and I do not have to be typing for this to happen so it is not a problem on set up where you can make the pointer disappear when you are typing. Its very frustrating, does not do this on Excel or...
  4. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer disappearing: Mouse pointer is disappearing. It appears again only if i reset my pc every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/e4668547-9078-4b09-a897-aa54849a0abe
  5. Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse Pointer Disappears in Microsoft Edge: I know there are quite a few of these complaints floating around, and I've done my due diligence trying to resolve the issue myself with the help of this forum and the previous threads posted on the subject. However, none of the tips or suggestions have helped. I'm on my...
  6. Mouse pointer disappeared

Mouse pointer disappeared: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home on ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 TP410UAIR. Immediately after the system got updated on Feb 14 in the morning my mouse pointer disappeared. The device manager says the drivers are up to date but HID-compliant mouse, ASUS touchpad or I2C device is not...
  7. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer disappearing: When I updated Windows 10 today, with the November 2019 update, my mouse pointer was disappearing while navigating through my Inbox in the Windows Mail app. The way I got the mouse pointer to come back, was to change the advanced mouse setting options so that the pointer...
  8. Mouse pointer disappearing

Mouse pointer disappearing: My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/9146b0ac-3106-42a0-9dd8-7b0d5cc23eb1
  9. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  10. Mouse pointer disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer disappeared: Any help will be appreciated. Installed Windows 10 overnight. After reboot, I've lost my mouse pointer. The machine is a lenox Yogi. Thanks! 17975