Windows 10: Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!

Discus and support Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when im playing a game online, my mouse pointer doesn't lock into the game and i cant do a full 360 without the mouse coming off of the game even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jackwillis3, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!

when im playing a game online, my mouse pointer doesn't lock into the game and i cant do a full 360 without the mouse coming off of the game even when im playing in full screen !

Pls help ASAP

:)

jackwillis3, Feb 26, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 26, 2020
  3. The combination of DX11, Mouse Pointer Trails and Fullscreen Games means no mouse cursor.

Hi,

For Mouse Pointer Trails, refer the steps below.

Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, enter
    mouse in the blank box and tap Mouse in the search results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Choose Pointer Options, select
    Display pointer trails
    and hit OK.

Tip: To specify the length of pointer trails, you can move the
    small scale in Visibility to left or right.

Also for the mouse issue, I suggest you to download the latest drivers for mouse from the manufacturer's website and check. Install the drivers in compatible mode and check as well.

I suggest you to run the game in Direct X12 as this is the latest in Windows 10. Check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!

1. Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game! - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer doesn't

2. Windows 10 Mouse Pointer Doesn't Change in Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse Pointer Doesn't Change in Video Games: Hello, I use my Windows 10 machine primarily to play video games such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends. Recently, when opening up the game, I have noticed that my mouse pointer doesn't change to the in-game versions of the pointer and instead stays as the Windows...
  3. Mouse pointer only works on lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse pointer only works on lock screen: My mouse just stopped working, I've tried resetting and I've noticed that the mouse pointer only appears on the lock screen were you put in your password to login in, it also will work for a short time after resetting it. so after I reset I will login and then the mouse...
  4. mouse pointer is not visible in lock scrren

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    mouse pointer is not visible in lock scrren: After culmative update, My mouse pointer not visible in lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-is-not-visible-in-lock-scrren/4c188fdf-5631-4900-80e1-83d9cd226bf6
  5. Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen: The mouse pointer is not visible on the lock screen help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-is-not-visible-on-lock-screen/105cc18d-61ee-421e-a2eb-47f8b0c39c95
  6. USB mouse pointer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB mouse pointer doesn't work: Hello! In my windows 10 Home, suddenly the usb mouse pointer stopped working, the right and left click are working fine. I tried with another usb mouse, it worked for about 2 hours and then the same issue. The drivers are updated, the device configuration is ok, the...
  7. Mouse pointer doesn't disappear when typing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse pointer doesn't disappear when typing: I've setup my mouse cursor preferences with "Hide pointer while typing" being checked. But the mouse pointer doesn't disappear. I even rebooted after selecting this preference. Is there some other setting that I'm missing? I have my pointer set to being black (instead of...
  8. mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer: I was changing my mouse pointer color and now there is this irritating blue square floating around on the screen. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/33a2163f-e214-4004-bcff-3013b2638f93
  9. mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer: how can i get the mouse pointer to snap to e.g. [OK] in a choice situation? or to YES or to NO etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/f788a716-5532-47c4-aa43-2bc394a641b4
  10. Mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer: The pointer is fixed in the middle of the screen,touchpad/left & right buttons not working. Can anybody help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/0dfd6cfb-a9cb-450e-924e-8bc8745d590e