Windows 10: Mouse pointer freezing Whenever i play an audio, video, or a windows pop up appears

Discus and support Mouse pointer freezing Whenever i play an audio, video, or a windows pop up appears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As i said in the main title, my mouse pointer freezes whenever i start to play a song on spotify and doesnt unfreeze (until i alt f4), same thing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gabekiger, Dec 29, 2018.

1. gabekiger Win User

Mouse pointer freezing Whenever i play an audio, video, or a windows pop up appears

As i said in the main title, my mouse pointer freezes whenever i start to play a song on spotify and doesnt unfreeze (until i alt f4), same thing with youtube when i begin to play a video and the same for windows pop ups until they dissapear. i have a logitech g900 wireless mouse, the logitech software says the mouse it updated, i updated my graphics card to the most recent version (radeon 460 rx), there is no windows update for me to try, i've already tried going into device manager and doing the "search for drivers" under the mice / pointing devices section. PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND!

:)

gabekiger, Dec 29, 2018

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Dec 29, 2018
  4. psuranto Win User

Mouse pointer freezing Whenever i play an audio, video, or a windows pop up appears

Mouse/pointer freezing

Before I start I'd just like to say that I'm no computer wiz, so please be kind *Cool
    Just purchased a new PC (Lenovo) and was truly excited about it, it came with the 'free' upgrade to Windows 10. It seemed to be awesome until I, like what seems everyone else on here started noticing the mouse/pointer freezing and/or the keyboard freezing (while trying to type it would just be REALLY delayed). The mouse willjust freeze randomly, all else (like others mentioned) still works, music plays, alt tab, ctr alt del, just not the mouse..it freezed for a little while and then it reingages and is usable. Really frustrating. Computer is BRAND NEW...and should be top of the line, it's a Lenovo K450e

Thanks in advance...

psuranto, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse pointer freezing Whenever i play an audio, video, or a windows pop up appears - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer freezing

2. Mouse Pointer Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Freezing: Twice today my mouse froze, a couple hours apart. I had to do a hard shutdown, restart, and then the mouse worked.why is that suddenly happening and can this be fixed?last week my motherboard and power supply went out, lucking Dell sent a tech over to fix it. Might that be a...
  3. Mouse Pointer Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Pointer Freezing: Twice today my mouse froze, a couple hours apart. I had to do a hard shutdown, restart, and then the mouse worked.why is that suddenly happening and can this be fixed?last week my motherboard and power supply went out, lucking Dell sent a tech over to fix it. Might that be a...
  4. Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media

Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media: I have been having consistent audio crackling issues I thought it was my headphones but I do not think that is the case I've tried uninstalling all of my drivers in the device manager I've tried using different headphones I've tried wired and Wireless Nothing Stops the audio...
  5. Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media: I have been having consistent audio crackling issues I thought it was my headphones but I do not think that is the case I've tried uninstalling all of my drivers in the device manager I've tried using different headphones I've tried wired and Wireless Nothing Stops the audio...
  6. Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse will freeze whenever a sound or video is played or a system notification pops up.

Mouse will freeze whenever a sound or video is played or a system notification pops up.: My mouse will freeze when a video or a sound is played, as well as when a system update notification pops up. I have googled and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers, and the graphics card drivers. I am using an octane mouse. The previous results to a...
  8. Freezing mouse pointer

Freezing mouse pointer: My Microsoft Precision Mouse pointer freezes from time to time when I have not used it for a shorter or longer time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. If I pull out the transceiver and plug it in again, it usually unfreezes the mouse, but if not, and I move...
  9. mouse pointer freezing

mouse pointer freezing: For the past few days, my mouse pointer has been randomly freezing, I have restarted, changed mice, etc to no avail. Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-freezing/eb39e85b-f35a-4403-9951-413271fb3574
  10. mouse pointer appearance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse pointer appearance: Which dialog box do you use to change the appearance of the mouse pointer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/mouse-pointer-appearance/21c34416-27b0-4899-964d-391fd12a622a