Windows 10: Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

Discus and support Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ***This is NOT the "my pointer has vanished and I don't know how to get it back" problem. Thanks!Fairly new Windows 10 user, here. I've got a Dell G3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheJoeyShow, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

***This is NOT the "my pointer has vanished and I don't know how to get it back" problem. Thanks!Fairly new Windows 10 user, here. I've got a Dell G3 3500 laptop, it replaced a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7. When I boot up, my mouse pointer is invisible. It does appear once I move my mouse, though I find this unsettling as I always feel like I have to hunt for my pointer every time I boot up my computer. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me if this is normal Windows 10 behavior, or something that is unique to me. I skipped Windows 8 altogether, and I don't ever recall this being an issue

:)

TheJoeyShow, Jul 19, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

Mouse pointer in text areas is invisible

My computer just updated to the latest version of Windows 10. Now my mouse pointer in any text area is invisible. I am using high contrast black as my theme, and I have hide mouse pointer when typing set to off. Is there anyway to fix this? It is very
    difficult to use in Office or other products.

AllLabsMatter, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

1. Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer invisible

2. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  3. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  4. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  5. invisible mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible mouse: Hey, Windows I am having a issue with the invisible mouse glitch. I believe I am on Windows 10-- Whenever I try to open up a game Ex: Rocket League my cursor does not show up at the loading screen. I have seen all the methods you guys have put out there and looked at a...
  6. Mouse invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard not working upon startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mouse and Keyboard not working upon startup: So after my computer was freezing two days ago, I restarted and after that when I booted up the PC and reached the login screen, the keyboard and mouse aren’t working. I can’t click anything or type at all and im stuck on that screen. Sometimes i am able to get past this...
  8. Mouse pointer moving erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moving erratically: Hello: I have just installed Microsoft Precision mouse in a cleanly installed Windows 10, v 1909 with the help of a member of this forum (hsehestedt, thanks again). However, I now have a problem that I did not have in v 1803, namely, the pointer is stopping, then jumping...
  9. Moving Mouse Pointer

Moving Mouse Pointer: I would like to move my mouse pointer to the top-center part of my primary display (of 3). Is there something that I can use to do that? There are various software packages that allow moving the mouse pointer to specific coordinates on the screen. But, what of when those are...
  10. No mouse pointer after startup until i move the mouse

No mouse pointer after startup until i move the mouse: When windows starts up there is no mouse pointer, and will stay hidden until i move my mouse. This was the case without the logitech drivers; with the drivers installed but not running and with the drivers installed and running. So i doubt this is because of the drivers....