Windows 10: Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen

Discus and support Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The mouse pointer is not visible on the lock screen help me out... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LoyalJoshua, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen

The mouse pointer is not visible on the lock screen help me out

:)

LoyalJoshua, Sep 27, 2020

2. MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen

Mouse pointer frozen on desktop screen

No actual mouse, using touch pad. Am able to log in, pointer can be moved at this stage. But once the desktop screen is visible, the mouse pointer is frozen in the centre of the screen.

MichaelJerreat, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen

1. Mouse pointer is not visible on lock screen - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer visible

2. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  3. Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer on external monitor is different than the mouse pointer on the laptop screen: Every few days the mouse pointer on my Samsung SynchMaster S20B350H changes to what looks like an ancient scroll. I have to shut down and startup again for the pointer to revert to the Windows system default. The pointer on the laptop screen remains the same. I tried updating...
  4. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  5. Mouse pointer only works on lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse pointer only works on lock screen: My mouse just stopped working, I've tried resetting and I've noticed that the mouse pointer only appears on the lock screen were you put in your password to login in, it also will work for a short time after resetting it. so after I reset I will login and then the mouse...
  6. mouse pointer is not visible in lock scrren

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    mouse pointer is not visible in lock scrren: After culmative update, My mouse pointer not visible in lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-is-not-visible-in-lock-scrren/4c188fdf-5631-4900-80e1-83d9cd226bf6
  7. HELP! On booting up, screen was completely black, only thing visible was mouse pointer....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! On booting up, screen was completely black, only thing visible was mouse pointer....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/someonewhowa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goqtlu/help_on_booting_up_screen_was_completely_black/
  8. Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!: when im playing a game online, my mouse pointer doesn't lock into the game and i cant do a full 360 without the mouse coming off of the game even when im playing in full screen ! Pls help ASAP...
  9. Blank Screen After Login, Pointer Still Visible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Screen After Login, Pointer Still Visible: Hello, and thanks in advance for any help. I have been trying to help my sister fix her Windows 10 HP desktop computer. The computer may have been shutdown improperly, and an update may have been involved, and now it displays a persistent blank screen after she logs in....
  10. Black screen with mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with mouse pointer: I wanted to give some feedback for the 10061 build and when I did, Windows kindly offered to create a Microsoft Account for me as I didn't have one on my Dell 15R laptop. That worked fine and i was able to submit the feedback, but when I Signed out of the MS account so I...