Windows 10: Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust

Discus and support Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey!When im trying to upgrade thing on rust,my cursor goes from far left to far right in just 1 millisecond.Is there any fix for this is so disturbing!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SL8RNK, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SL8RNK Win User

Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust

Hey!When im trying to upgrade thing on rust,my cursor goes from far left to far right in just 1 millisecond.Is there any fix for this is so disturbing!

:)

SL8RNK, Jan 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer jumping.

Greetings

Ever since I switched my OS to Win 10, I've been experiencing problems with mouse pointer.

More specifically, during any activity that demands more intense mouse usage, regardless of it being app full-screen, or something in the browser,

the mouse pointer, seemingly spontaneously, jumps to the edges of screen. Out of better words to describe it.

Be it top, bottom or left side. I have also noticed that while doing so, it aligns itself perfectly in the middle point of side it jumped to.

Due to that particular thing, I'm assuming that something interferes with normal mouse functionality.

Though I'm not sure what it could be.

I did try few things I could search up, with the most basic ones about Windows/Mouse Driver updates, as well as turning off any extra functionality for the mouse itself.

Alas, non of that gave any results.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DolandSteve, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jan 20, 2021
  4. mrmike Win User

Mouse Pointer Sticking

Every 5/10 minutes, my mouse pointer keeps sticking, for around 1 second, then jumps to where it should have been. It's almost as if the pointer isn't actually sticking but the screen isn't updating. This started happening after upgrading to Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

mrmike, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer jumping

2. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  7. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  8. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...
  9. Pointer jumps around in Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pointer jumps around in Bios: Hi, Can someone please help me with this issue? When I start up my PC it automatically goes into Bios mode then as soon as bios mode opens, the pointer jumps around everywhere and starts selecting & changing different settings so I have to be prepared to quickly press...
  10. mouse pointer jumping aroung

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer jumping aroung: Hi there, I have a Surfacebook with Windows 10 professional. I have been having mouse pointer issues for a over 4 months now and have tried everything I can think of to resolve the issue. Basically the issue is that when the pointer moves across the screen it jumps. When...