Windows 10: Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

Discus and support Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i recently updated my windows 11 and 1 suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. the cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MUHAMMAD SAFUWAN, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

i recently updated my windows 11 and 1 suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. the cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl+c and ctrl+v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen.

:)

MUHAMMAD SAFUWAN, Dec 1, 2021

2. Mouse pointer blinking and copy/paste issue

I'm using win 10 since 2016. Recently after installing updates I noticed the mouse pointer blinks automatically and copy/paste function is not responding at all. Backspace is also freezes sometime. I reset the device through one key recovery but the problem
    reappears. I will appreciate any assistance from your end.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

dipayanchoudhury, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Mouse pointer blinking continiously

I am using windows 10 on my laptop. There is a problem with my mouse pointer. At the start up it continuously blinks and a loading blue circle comes, when I press f5 the blinking stops .But after sometime it again happens. Sometimes the pointer disappears
    from screen ,but on pressing f5 it again appears.

Goutam2000, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

1. Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer keep

2. Mouse pointer keeps on missing and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keeps on missing and trackpad not working: Till now uninstalling and installing the driver from official website of manufacturer, updating driver, resetting my laptop nothing have worked. Sometimes the pointer appears and trackpad works when I boot on the PC, and it doesn't sometimes.When I see the properties in...
  3. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  4. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  5. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly: i recently updated my windows 11 and 1 suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. the cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl+c and ctrl+v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen....
  7. copy paste stopped working with wireless mouse

copy paste stopped working with wireless mouse: copy paste stopped working with wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-paste-stopped-working-with-wireless-mouse/d29ea1a3-62c5-4c3a-86f9-5fbe0ec43895
  8. Mouse pointer is blinking and loading continiously

Mouse pointer is blinking and loading continiously: I am using windows 10 on my laptop.But when I start my laptop its pointer is blinking .After pressing F5 it stops,but after sometime it again starts blinking with a loading blue circle....
  9. Mouse pointer blinking continiously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer blinking continiously: I am using windows 10 on my laptop. There is a problem with my mouse pointer. At the start up it continuously blinks and a loading blue circle comes, when I press f5 the blinking stops .But after sometime it again happens. Sometimes the pointer disappears from screen ,but on...
  10. copy and pasting with mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy and pasting with mouse: When I highlight text in Word 2013 (also in other programs, though Word is where it is the most troublesome), the mouse cuts the highlighting short or lets it go when I haven't let go of the button and/or treats it like a drag and drop--I try to highlight a sentence, and it...