Windows 10: Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

Discus and support Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drahmadkamaruzaman, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone who had same problem as me. Press Windows + X, and then select Command Prompt Admin. Type SFC /Scannow on the prompt, and then press Enter. This scan will repair system files. Type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, and then press Enter. This will fix any

:)

Drahmadkamaruzaman, Apr 5, 2022

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop
    PC with no touchscreen running windows 10.

James_Magic, Apr 5, 2022
  4. ARPS000 Win User

Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer.

ARPS000, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

1. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer keep

2. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  3. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  4. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  5. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  6. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  7. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  8. Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking

Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking: This has been a problem on each PC I've had, and I've scoured community boards trying to find a replication of the same issue and solution but have never been able to fix the problem. I've tried hard resets, reboots, updating drivers, disabling the touchpad, re-installing...
  9. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  10. Phantom Mouse Pointer Movement and Clicking

Phantom Mouse Pointer Movement and Clicking: Hey guys, So, I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 320. Everything was fine until a few days ago when the mouse pointer started getting stuck while I tried to move it. When left alone, it would start moving on its own in an abrupt manner. It also left-clicks at...