Windows 10: Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Even though we have a touch screen based Windows 10 devices, the mouse remains an important part of usage, especially when you want to do some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 28, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10

Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10 Default-Settings-for-Mouse-100x100.png
    Even though we have a touch screen based Windows 10 devices, the mouse remains an important part of usage, especially when you want to do some hardcore work. When using Touch, it’s a bit hard to drag – and when [...]

This post Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 mouse pointer lag/general lag

Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    cpu usage just maxed out at like 5%....im stuck here :/

prgmitchell, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

Hi,

For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if that might help solve my issue.

Thanks for all help
    Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10 [​IMG]

windowsten, Jul 28, 2018
  4. MS-585 Win User

Mouse pointer lag

Hi

can anyone help with a problem that has just appeared on the second of my split screens. The mouse pointer is lagging slightly but worse than that when I click on a drop down box I almost need to use the pointer as a shading tool and have to colour it in
    for it to appear.

My tech capabilities on a scale of one to ten is about 4 so any suggestions well received.

Oh but I did do a hard reboot to see if that shook things up

MS

MS-585, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Pointer lags

2. Mouse Pointer Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Freezing: Twice today my mouse froze, a couple hours apart. I had to do a hard shutdown, restart, and then the mouse worked.why is that suddenly happening and can this be fixed?last week my motherboard and power supply went out, lucking Dell sent a tech over to fix it. Might that be a...
  3. Mouse Pointer Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer Freezing: Twice today my mouse froze, a couple hours apart. I had to do a hard shutdown, restart, and then the mouse worked.why is that suddenly happening and can this be fixed?last week my motherboard and power supply went out, lucking Dell sent a tech over to fix it. Might that be a...
  4. Mouse Pointer Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Freezing mouse pointer

Freezing mouse pointer: My Microsoft Precision Mouse pointer freezes from time to time when I have not used it for a shorter or longer time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. If I pull out the transceiver and plug it in again, it usually unfreezes the mouse, but if not, and I move...
  6. Mouse pointer freezes

Mouse pointer freezes: Not all the time, but enough to make it annoying, my mouse pointer freezes if I move it across the page quickly. Sometimes it is only for 10-15 seconds - other times it's a lot longer. Sometimes I have to take the dongle out and put it back in the USB slot before it works. Is...
  7. mouse pointer freezing

mouse pointer freezing: For the past few days, my mouse pointer has been randomly freezing, I have restarted, changed mice, etc to no avail. Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-freezing/eb39e85b-f35a-4403-9951-413271fb3574
  8. Windows 10 mouse pointer lag/general lag

Windows 10 mouse pointer lag/general lag: I have a pretty powerful computer, running an i7, nvidia 980 gtx, 16GB ddr3 ram, all on a 1TB SSD. Just upgraded from 8.1 which was extremely smooth and 10 feels LAGGY. The mouse pointer seems to lag and even explorer windows seem to stutter as I drag them around the...
  9. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging: Hi, For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if...
  10. Windows 10 has pointer freeze/lag frequently

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 has pointer freeze/lag frequently: Hello all, This is my first post. Let me first say that I do really like Windows 10. I just did the upgrade from Windows 7, with the option to "keep nothing." So it's all started out fresh. I did the upgrade once before (keeping files and apps), and this pointer lag...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse pointer freezes and blinks on screen

2. mouse pointer freezes on screen windows 10