Windows 10: Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

Discus and support Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Curtis Clark1, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening?

:)

Curtis Clark1, Oct 26, 2022

2. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop
    PC with no touchscreen running windows 10.

James_Magic, Oct 26, 2022
  3. mouse pointer pausing as moving it around the screen

Hi Rohnda,

For us to better assist you with your mouse pointer issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed?

To determine the version and OS build number of Windows, type winver
      on the search bar of Start menu.
    • What were the troubleshooting steps you've tried?

In the meantime, you can refer to this article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows to troubleshoot
    the issue with mouse pointer.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 26, 2022
  4. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 26, 2022
Thema:

Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

1. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer moves

2. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  3. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.: Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-moves-on-its-own-slowly-across-the/90abd622-4408-4fef-8037-e8a0ae6492ba
  4. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.: Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-moves-on-its-own-slowly-across-the/90abd622-4408-4fef-8037-e8a0ae6492ba
  5. Cursor/pointer slowly moving across screen intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor/pointer slowly moving across screen intermittently: At least twice a day the cursos on my screen starts slowly moving across and varying speed it can be a slow speed all the way or sometimes fast and slow. It is NOT anything to do with a mouse as I do not use one and all the google answers to my question relate it back to a...
  6. Cursor/pointer slowly moving across screen intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor/pointer slowly moving across screen intermittently: At least twice a day the cursos on my screen starts slowly moving across and varying speed it can be a slow speed all the way or sometimes fast and slow. It is NOT anything to do with a mouse as I do not use one and all the google answers to my question relate it back to a...
  7. Cursor/pointer slowly moving across screen intermittently

8. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  9. Mouse pointer moves on its own

Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  10. Mouse pointer moving/shaking on its own *SOLVED*

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moving/shaking on its own *SOLVED*: Since this morning my mouse keeps suddenly jittering a few pixels at a time without me touching it. Even if I disconnect my mouse and disable the touchpad this problem still occurs. I'm working on a MSI laptop running windows 10. Things I've tried: Installing the latest...