Windows 10: Mouse pointer moves on its own

Discus and support Mouse pointer moves on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beam_PL, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Beam_PL Win User

Mouse pointer moves on its own

Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type anything on my keyboard. After about 6 seconds, my original mouse appears but I still cannot click anything. If I try to click on the other mouse, I retain the control, but I still get that issue when dragging windows.Please help me. Thank you.

:)

Beam_PL, Nov 25, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 25, 2021
  3. MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Mouse pointer moves on its own

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pointer moves on its own

1. Mouse pointer moves on its own - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer moves

2. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  3. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  4. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.: Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-moves-on-its-own-slowly-across-the/90abd622-4408-4fef-8037-e8a0ae6492ba
  6. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.: Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-moves-on-its-own-slowly-across-the/90abd622-4408-4fef-8037-e8a0ae6492ba
  7. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

8. Mouse pointer moves on its own

Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  9. Mouse moving on its own

Mouse moving on its own: I was looking on chrome for Minecraft skins and then out of no where my mouse stopped working properly, This started after an update icon appeared on my tray at the bottom right corner, It does not move when I lock the touch pad, It may be my computer but I have done nothing...
  10. Mouse pointer moving/shaking on its own *SOLVED*

Mouse pointer moving/shaking on its own *SOLVED*: Since this morning my mouse keeps suddenly jittering a few pixels at a time without me touching it. Even if I disconnect my mouse and disable the touchpad this problem still occurs. I'm working on a MSI laptop running windows 10. Things I've tried: Installing the latest...