Windows 10: Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...

Discus and support Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have not had any issues with my mouse pointer before this but this issue started today. Upon pressing alt and tab at the same time to switch between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tyler_466, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Tyler_466 Win User

Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...

I have not had any issues with my mouse pointer before this but this issue started today. Upon pressing alt and tab at the same time to switch between my tabs I've noticed that the mouse pointer goes to the top left of the screen. This does not happen all the time though and I believe I have figured out when this will happen. This seems to occur when I "alt" and "tab" at the same time while playing a game that hides the mouse cursor. It does not happen thought when switching while the mouse pointer is visible and functions as normal.

I have already tried restarting my computer and that did not resolve the issue.

:)

Tyler_466, Apr 2, 2021

2. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop
    PC with no touchscreen running windows 10.

James_Magic, Apr 2, 2021
  3. ARPS000 Win User
    Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer.

ARPS000, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Akscape Win User

Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...

Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner

Hello!
    I am having troubles with my mouse.
    I am currently on Windows 10 and have just encountered a problem.
    It started when I closed down a tab and the mouse flashed to the top left corner of my screen, now as soon as I move the mouse it instantly moves it back. Something weird is sometimes when I open up a different tab for example a game, the mouse does the exact same thing but in the middle of the screen. I have tried unplugging and re-plugging the mouse back in AND Turning On and Off The Snap On mouse feature.
    Please Help!
    Thanks Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at... :)

Akscape, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at... - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer moving

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse cursor moving to top left corner of screen when alt tabbing out of fullscreen games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moving to top left corner of screen when alt tabbing out of fullscreen games.: I have tried many things to fix this including restarting, installing windows updates, unplugging and reinstalling my mouse along with reinstalling my mouse drivers ,along with all of the fixes mentioned in this thread:...
  5. Mouse cursor moving to top left corner of screen when alt tabbing out of fullscreen games.

Mouse cursor moving to top left corner of screen when alt tabbing out of fullscreen games.: I have tried many things to fix this including restarting, installing windows updates, unplugging and reinstalling my mouse along with reinstalling my mouse drivers ,along with all of the fixes mentioned in this thread:...
  6. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  7. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  8. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pressing arrow keys causes mouse pointer to snap to the top left of corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pressing arrow keys causes mouse pointer to snap to the top left of corner of my screen: I have this really weird and frustrating issue where when every I press any of my arrow keys, the mouse pointer instantly snaps to the top left of my screen. I have no idea what is causing this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...