Windows 10: Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working

Discus and support Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I prefer the 'None' pointer scheme, but after the latest version update I can't reset it The scheme looks like this: [ATTACH] Hitting 'Apply' doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raptor226, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Raptor226 Win User

Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working

I prefer the 'None' pointer scheme, but after the latest version update I can't reset it
    The scheme looks like this:
    Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working f9d985bc-3067-41b3-849c-f2984f277632?upload=true.png

Hitting 'Apply' doesn't actually change it. My mouse is stuck with the Windows default scheme. Any other scheme like Inverse or Magnified works just fine, which has me more confused than anything else.
    Has anyone else had this issue? Is this scheme no longer functional? Please help

:)

Raptor226, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Kol12 Win User

Mouse pointer schemes.

I am trying to use the Windows standard mouse pointer scheme but it keeps getting reset to the Windows default scheme at random. *Huh

Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working [​IMG]

Kol12, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Fife Win User
    Problems with mouse pointer scheme

I recently upgraded to windows 10 which went well except my pointer "hid" behind popups.
    Everything worked, if my pointer went over a selection it would highlight the selection and I could select with no problem, I just couldn't see my pointer. I was using a custom pointer scheme so I thought it might be that.
    Today I reinstalled the same pointer scheme but it didn't show the same on screen but it was infront of the popups.
    After about 30min it reverted back to looking like it used to but it reverted to hiding behind popups again.
    I installed a new pointer scheme which worked and didn't hide but after 30 min it reverted back to the old scheme and hid again.
    I know this sounds petty but it is frustrating.
    Any suggestions?

Fife, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer 'None'

2. Mouse Pointer not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Pointer not Working: Mouse pointer isn't working in outside windows environment it is showing nor responding my commands , for example in windows defender offline scan , bitdefender rescue mode , windows reinstall through flash drive or cd , kaspersky rescue mode , ubunto ,etc .but when I boot...
  3. Mouse pointer not showing but but working

Mouse pointer not showing but but working: While I usually sit on my laptop and it works fine, today I decided to play a game on my PC's I don't use bigger screen, using an HDMI cable. The monitor is a bit outdated but works fine. The game I am referring to is mouseaccuracy.com. The refresh rate of the monitor is 144,...
  4. How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The mouse pointer and cursor in Windows 10 are very important aspects of the operating system. This can be said for other operating systems as well, so in truth, they are not unique to Windows. Many users of the popular [...] This post How to change Mouse...
  5. Mouse pointer not working correctly

Mouse pointer not working correctly: No matter where I am on my screen with my mouse, when I click on something to open it my pointer returns to the top of the screen. Could someone please help? This is getting very frustrating...
  6. Mouse Cursor "None" Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor "None" Not Working: my mouse pointer on my other computer worked as it should have. Except recently i have upgraded to a new PC, but when i change my mouse pointer from Default to "None" nothing changes....
  7. Mouse pointer schemes not sticking in Windows 1809

Mouse pointer schemes not sticking in Windows 1809: I've set my mouse scheme to standard/classic in mouse settings and have also modified the reg key to prevent theme changes (Allow or Prevent Themes to Change Mouse Pointers in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials) but still I'm getting the default spinning blue loading wheel...
  8. Mouse pointer schemes.

Mouse pointer schemes.: I am trying to use the Windows standard mouse pointer scheme but it keeps getting reset to the Windows default scheme at random. *Huh [img] 110011
  9. How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?

How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?: The default mouse pointer scheme is just to darn small in Windows 10, at least on my Dell Inspiron. So I change it via the control panel, but some games won't work when the scheme is changed, so I'd like to be able to switch back and forth from the command line and create a...
  10. Problems with mouse pointer scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with mouse pointer scheme: I recently upgraded to windows 10 which went well except my pointer "hid" behind popups. Everything worked, if my pointer went over a selection it would highlight the selection and I could select with no problem, I just couldn't see my pointer. I was using a custom pointer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. none mouse cursor is not working

2. mouse cursor none not working

3. I cant change my mouse cursor to none scheme