Windows 10: Mouse pointer on shut down thing.

Discus and support Mouse pointer on shut down thing. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So this happened 2 days ago i was trying to shut down my computer but suddenly it stopped at the shutting down part and my mouse pointer was there i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SAMUELJOSIAHLEAL, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Mouse pointer on shut down thing.

So this happened 2 days ago i was trying to shut down my computer but suddenly it stopped at the shutting down part and my mouse pointer was there i let it sit and leave it to shut down after 10 mins i cant take it anymore i pressed my mouse button and it shutted down it started doing the same thing everyday when i shut it down

:)

SAMUELJOSIAHLEAL, Jan 8, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Mouse pointer on shut down thing.

MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pointer on shut down thing.

1. Mouse pointer on shut down thing. - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer shut

2. The thing just shut down on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The thing just shut down on me: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-thing-just-shut-down-on-me/632a7756-f806-4ff9-8be0-49164d8ae99b
  3. The thing just shut down on me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The thing just shut down on me: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-thing-just-shut-down-on-me/632a7756-f806-4ff9-8be0-49164d8ae99b
  4. Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down: I had a power outage and upon restart the mouse pointer was moving painfully slow. now the speed settings are maxed out and it's still slower than it used to be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, and also disabled "enhance mouse precision" with no effect whatsoever....
  5. Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down

Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down: I had a power outage and upon restart the mouse pointer was moving painfully slow. now the speed settings are maxed out and it's still slower than it used to be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, and also disabled "enhance mouse precision" with no effect whatsoever....
  6. Wireless mouse shuts down pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse shuts down pc.: I'm running windows 10 and I have an Onn combo 2.4ghz wireless mouse and keyboard. I have used it for almost a year without issue until today. The keyboard works just fine and the mouse tracks fine but when I right click anything at all it puts my pc to sleep. When I left...
  7. Wireless mouse shuts down pc.

Wireless mouse shuts down pc.: I'm running windows 10 and I have an Onn combo 2.4ghz wireless mouse and keyboard. I have used it for almost a year without issue until today. The keyboard works just fine and the mouse tracks fine but when I right click anything at all it puts my pc to sleep. When I left...
  8. Wireless mouse shuts down pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. wireless mouse autmatically shuts down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse autmatically shuts down: Hello First to mention that there are several similar questions about this issue but none of those were helpful. the issue is as mentioned in the title, my wireless mouse keeps turning itself off, and I can get it to temporarily work after switching it on/off several...
  10. mouse shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mouse shut down: Despite changing my power management setting for my usb mouse, it frequently shuts down. even while in use [rarely but has happened] I have changed my poer setting for system changed power management under devises usb and looked into what else but totally fails in removing...