Windows 10: Mouse pointer speed problem

Discus and support Mouse pointer speed problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse Help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AtileshDusseea, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Mouse pointer speed problem

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop
    p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse
    Help!!

:)

AtileshDusseea, Apr 28, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Mouse speed and precision slow

Hi,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are facing an issue with the speed in which the mouse pointer moves in your display screen. If this is the scenario, I would like to inform that the above has no connection with your resolution.

To begin with, I would like to know which mouse settings did you change to gain the desired outcome?

To adjust the pointer speed, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

1. Open Control Panel and navigate to Mouse.

2. Here click the Pointer Option tab, under Motion
    adjust the pointer speed accordingly.

3. Click on Apply and OK

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Mouse pointer speed problem

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Mouse pointer speed problem

1. Mouse pointer speed problem - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer speed

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  3. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  4. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse pointer problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer problems: My mouse pointer disappeared out of nowhere and I was able to make the mouse pointer come back on the screen but now it's stuck in the middle and I don't know how to get out the middle...
  6. mouse pointer speed

mouse pointer speed: I had the perfect mouse pointer speed yesterday but when I got on my computer today it was very slow. I raised it to the fastest speed and it is still too slow. what did ya'll do and what needs to be done to fix this?...
  7. POINTER SPEED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POINTER SPEED: Hello, my pointer is moving so fast and then so slow even when I try to adjust the settings. what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-speed/03534a03-dff6-44f0-8bb6-333626b003f5
  8. Mouse Pointer Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer Problem: My Lenovo Y500 laptop was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. All was well. Currently i'm on Windows 10 v.1803 (not sure of the "build" number). I use left-handed mouse pointers which i added to the Cursors folder some time ago. The large left-handed pointers are...
  9. Mouse pointer speed slowed dramatically

Mouse pointer speed slowed dramatically: I'm well aware of the pointer speed setting under Mouse Options in the Control Panel (interesting point about that later), but it's not something I had messed with, and isn't something I could have accidentally messed with this morning. Nevertheless, my pointer speed...
  10. Problems with mouse pointer scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with mouse pointer scheme: I recently upgraded to windows 10 which went well except my pointer "hid" behind popups. Everything worked, if my pointer went over a selection it would highlight the selection and I could select with no problem, I just couldn't see my pointer. I was using a custom pointer...