Windows 10: mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution?

Discus and support mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Recently mouse pointer stuck in the upper right corner, I am not sure if I am hacked or there is a conflict somewhere. Has anyone experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MathewMoslehi, Dec 27, 2020.

1. mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution?

Hi,

Recently mouse pointer stuck in the upper right corner, I am not sure if I am hacked or there is a conflict somewhere. Has anyone experienced this? is there any solution?

Thanks

Matt

:)

MathewMoslehi, Dec 27, 2020

2. When I tap on touch pad the mouse pointer may move to the upper-right corner of the screen and stuck there.

When I tap on touch pad the mouse pointer may move to the upper-right corner of the screen and stuck there.

I have uninstall and re install synaptics touchpad driver but the problem remains the same.

Any Solution will be appreciated.

Original title: TouchPad Driver Problem

muhammad_usman111, Dec 27, 2020
  3. MirageH Win User
    Upper right corner lag.

Fix

The problems can be fixed pretty easily.

For Windows 7 users. (for different OS's usable but these steps refer to Windows 7 OS)

• Go to your Control Panel.
      Go to Hardware and Sound
      Then go to you're Mouse settings. (It's in the blue text under Devices and Printers)
      At the Mouse settings menu you go to the Pointers Tab

mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution? image_thumb1.png

On this tab you just have to disable: Enable pointer shadow

Press apply and you're done!
      Worked for me *Smile mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution? :)

MirageH, Dec 27, 2020
  4. DCPaul Win User

mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution?

Cursor /pointer jumping right upper corner

I uninstalled all drivers listed under mouse from Device Manager and restarted the computer. It works without any problem for few minutes and then the problem started again. I checked the Device Manager and saw all the drivers that I uninstalled were back.

I think Dell's touchpad driver has a bug causing this problem and conflicting with other drivers.

I don't know how to block windows from updating Dell's Drivers. However, I found disabling Touchscreen helped. It didn't resolve the problem, the cursor/pointer still there at upper right corner but it is hidden behind disabled Touchscreen.

DCPaul, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution?

1. mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution? - Similar Threads - mouse pointer stuck

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse Curser moving diagonally up and over to the upper right hand corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Curser moving diagonally up and over to the upper right hand corner: I have seen that other people have had this same/similar question. After reading some of the answers I was able to try a few things to get it to stop but I do not feel I have a solution to my problem.I have a Dell XPS 8900 Desktop that runs Win 10 Pro and I have been very...
  5. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  6. pointer jumps to upper right corner

pointer jumps to upper right corner: My computer is a Surface Book 3 running the latest version of Windows 10. The pointer just started jumping to the upper right corner of the screen. It happens with the Arc Mouse or with the touch pad. If I disconnect the screen from the keyboard the mouse work fine, no...
  7. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens: I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human Interface Devices and reboot the laptop, it will stop clicking and closing the screens...
  8. Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen

Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen: Back in June my mouse pointer suddenly began jumping to the upper left hand corner of my Surface Pro 4 screen and flashing there in a touch bubble. I sometimes had some control over the mouse so I could move it and click on icons while the pointer was still flashing in the...
  9. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  10. Trackpad / Mouse moves to upper right corner, freezes for about 30 min

in Windows 10 Support
    Trackpad / Mouse moves to upper right corner, freezes for about 30 min: Hello TenForums... I'm new here, but not new to Windows :-) That being said, I have the strangest laptop behavior I've ever witnessed in all my years. I recently bought the new Vaio Z Flip 16gb RAM 512GB SSD i7 Skylake laptop. LOVE it. I dj every night. And for the...