Windows 10: mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1

Discus and support mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new computer that I used only for a half year good specs: i5 6400 , 16GB ram kingston, RX470 , 120GB SSD , 2TB my problem is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by מוראלאברהם, Sep 9, 2018.

1. mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1

Hi,

I have a new computer that I used only for a half year

good specs:

i5 6400 , 16GB ram kingston, RX470 , 120GB SSD , 2TB

my problem is the mouse pointer stucks!

I tried all the fixing suggestion that on Google and nothing changes

What can I do ?

Thanks

:)

מוראלאברהם, Sep 9, 2018
  2. mrmike Win User

Mouse Pointer Sticking

Every 5/10 minutes, my mouse pointer keeps sticking, for around 1 second, then jumps to where it should have been. It's almost as if the pointer isn't actually sticking but the screen isn't updating. This started happening after upgrading to Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

mrmike, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 9, 2018
  4. mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1

Mouse pointer stuck in Windows 10

I recently upgraded Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 10 Home. But whenever I type something or use CTRL+C, CTRL+X and such other shortcuts, my mouse pointer gets stuck for 3-4 seconds. I didn't have this problem with Windows 7, and I was very happy with
    it. Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10, the mouse pointer gets stuck EVERY SINGLE TIME I type something into any field ( like name and password fields ) , into google search field or into notepad and other such applications. There are NO OTHER PROBLEMS,
    like the whole system getting hanged, as seen in other questions posted in community. I did not find any satisfying solution to this problem anywhere else.

Student_822, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1

1. mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1 - Similar Threads - mouse pointer stucks

2. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds then this post may be able to help you. Some users have reported that they have started experiencing this issue after updating their Windows 10 PC. When this error occurs, the mouse either lags or its movement is...
  6. blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds: The blue circle appearing next to the mouse pointer on my PC screen blinks for a fraction of a second, persistently and regularly about every 5 seconds. I suppose this indicates some background activity, but it would be nice to know what it is exactly. Following some advice...
  7. Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.: Lately I’ve noticed my mouse freezing every 20 or so seconds, and after a day or two the problem became worse and the mouse froze every 3 or 4 seconds. I have tried many solutions online to fix this problem, to no avail. I’ve uninstalled Realtek audio managed, and disabled...
  8. second mouse pointer

second mouse pointer: for about 2 weeks now after some updates my Surface has been taking ages to boot. when it is finally running there is a second mouse pointer in a light circle on the display. it goes away after a while but the time varies...
  9. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  10. My mouse pointer stops every 1/2 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse pointer stops every 1/2 seconds: Hello, sine last July after I decided to reinstall Win10 on my laptop (Dell Inspiron15 3000) the mouse pointer started to stop every 1/ seconds. I tried to update drivers, use dell update but nothing seems to work. It happen both when I use the touch pad and/or the a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stucks few seconds