Windows 10: mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1

Discus and support mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new computer that I used only for a half year good specs: i5 6400 , 16GB ram kingston, RX470 , 120GB SSD , 2TB my problem is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by מוראלאברהם, Sep 9, 2018.

1. מוראלאברהם Win User

mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1

Hi,

I have a new computer that I used only for a half year

good specs:

i5 6400 , 16GB ram kingston, RX470 , 120GB SSD , 2TB

my problem is the mouse pointer stucks!

I tried all the fixing suggestion that on Google and nothing changes

What can I do ?

Thanks

:)

מוראלאברהם, Sep 9, 2018
  2. mrmike Win User

Mouse Pointer Sticking

Every 5/10 minutes, my mouse pointer keeps sticking, for around 1 second, then jumps to where it should have been. It's almost as if the pointer isn't actually sticking but the screen isn't updating. This started happening after upgrading to Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

mrmike, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Angela Pun Win User
    Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Student_822 Win User

Mouse pointer stuck in Windows 10

I recently upgraded Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 10 Home. But whenever I type something or use CTRL+C, CTRL+X and such other shortcuts, my mouse pointer gets stuck for 3-4 seconds. I didn't have this problem with Windows 7, and I was very happy with
    it. Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10, the mouse pointer gets stuck EVERY SINGLE TIME I type something into any field ( like name and password fields ) , into google search field or into notepad and other such applications. There are NO OTHER PROBLEMS,
    like the whole system getting hanged, as seen in other questions posted in community. I did not find any satisfying solution to this problem anywhere else.

Student_822, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. mouse pointer stucks every few second, new computer Windows 10.1 - Similar Threads - mouse pointer stucks

2. second mouse pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    second mouse pointer: for about 2 weeks now after some updates my Surface has been taking ages to boot. when it is finally running there is a second mouse pointer in a light circle on the display. it goes away after a while but the time varies...
  3. Black screen plus pointer alternates every 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen plus pointer alternates every 2 seconds: Every 2 sec it shows a few symbols along the bottom of the screen and a "wait" hourglass before changing back again. This is after successful log-in followed by a prolonged "welcome" screen. I can get to Task Manager, but can't see anything there that I understand - yes, an...
  4. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  5. Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10: Hi there, I have just got a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Enterprise. I have an annoying issue with it where I cannot stream audio from my favourite radio station. It connects OK and starts playing, but every few seconds the audio cuts out. This...
  6. My mouse pointer stops every 1/2 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse pointer stops every 1/2 seconds: Hello, sine last July after I decided to reinstall Win10 on my laptop (Dell Inspiron15 3000) the mouse pointer started to stop every 1/ seconds. I tried to update drivers, use dell update but nothing seems to work. It happen both when I use the touch pad and/or the a...
  7. system is microstuttering every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system is microstuttering every few seconds: I installed the 1803 update a few days ago, and as soon as it had rebooted, I found that YouTube videos would "stutter" every few seconds. For a fraction of a second, everything freezes up and the audio makes a buzzing sound, like a cell phone on vibrate but lower pitched....
  8. Mouse Pointers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointers: I have changed my mouse pointer to a large black arrow. Named the theme and saved it Frequently I boot up or start an application and the pointer has changed to the default theme. My named theme is in the list and I an select it and I have the large black arrow back. Can I...
  9. Ethernet connection recognized for 1 second every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection recognized for 1 second every 30 seconds: hi all and thanks for reading... windows 10 machine, up to date, wireless is fine, though ethernet says disconnected when it is connected, and every 25-30 seconds the ethernet connection flashes 'identifying' for 1 second then goes back to disconnected. it's a Dell...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....