Windows 10: mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

Discus and support mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!! Checked the community and found no information to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steve Iam, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Steve Iam Win User

mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!!

Checked the community and found no information to fix it...

:)

Steve Iam, Mar 5, 2019

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Mar 5, 2019
  4. mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

1. mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle - Similar Threads - mouse pointer hour

2. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10: This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that I also suddenly can't control my rgb on my g.skill ram. I'm guessing it is some type of bug but am going to post to tech...
  3. Flashing circle above mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing circle above mouse pointer: I downloaded the latest version of windows 10 3 days ago and my mouse icon has a flashing circle above it all the time the laptop also seems to be much noisier than it was before the download. Windows support tried to help they reloaded windows which hasnt made any...
  4. blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds: The blue circle appearing next to the mouse pointer on my PC screen blinks for a fraction of a second, persistently and regularly about every 5 seconds. I suppose this indicates some background activity, but it would be nice to know what it is exactly. Following some advice...
  5. Is there a program that will put a red circle at my mouse pointer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a program that will put a red circle at my mouse pointer ?: I know in the control panel I can activate the mouse option "Show location of pointer when I press CTRL..." But I want a big red arrow to appear, or red circle to appear at my mouse location. Is there a 3rd party app/program that will do that for me? (I am doing on-screen...
  6. Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle: I enter my password Click enter and in in my computer....then i dont see any application. I see a black screen and it continuesly refreshesthe screen. I can open only task manager I can not use search nor the windows button. I can see application even in the taskbar....
  7. constant circle around mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...
  8. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  9. Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop: Recently I am seeing my mouse pointer (while untouched and still on screen) change to a second pointer (as though it was siting just above a mirror) soon after I stop using the mouse/idle untouched, like a couple seconds and it happens. The blue circle appears in a flash,...
  10. Mouse cursor changes from finger to hour glass.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor changes from finger to hour glass.: Whenever I place the mouse cursor over a folder within another folder, or over a file in any folder, the cursor changes from a finger to the hour glass and back again, sometimes two, three, or four times. I don't remember this being normal. If it isn't, what might be the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to swith pointer in win 10 to glass hour and white