Windows 10: Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11

Discus and support Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guysI'm having a problem with moving my cursor to the 2nd screen. It doesn't move across to the second screen when I am at the TOP of the screen. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SilverZA, May 26, 2023.

1. SilverZA Win User

Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11

Hi guysI'm having a problem with moving my cursor to the 2nd screen. It doesn't move across to the second screen when I am at the TOP of the screen. It works anywhere else. The same applies when moving back from my second screen to my primary 1st screen. I'm using the same screens - this didn't happen on Windows 7. It's irritating because I often move the mouse across screens from the top ie closing an application on my 1st screen, then moving to my 2nd screen. Just to be clear, if I move the mouse fractionally lower than the top, it moves across no problem. I can't figure out how to fix thi

:)

SilverZA, May 26, 2023
  2. U_C
    U_C Win User

Mouse without Borders - Mouse pointer not always on top

on one of my Windows 11 PCs the mouse pointer disappears below a window (e.g. after clicking the start button).
    How can I change the setting so that the mouse pointer is alway visible on top?

3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, May 26, 2023
  4. Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11

Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11

1. Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer wont

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer wont move to 2nd screen when its at the top Windows 11: Hi guysI'm having a problem with moving my cursor to the 2nd screen. It doesn't move across to the second screen when I am at the TOP of the screen. It works anywhere else. The same applies when moving back from my second screen to my primary 1st screen. I'm using the same...
  5. Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen.: Mouse pointer moves on its own slowly across the screen. Windows 10 laptop. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-moves-on-its-own-slowly-across-the/90abd622-4408-4fef-8037-e8a0ae6492ba
  6. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  7. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  8. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  9. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  10. Move mouse pointer to 2nd monitor when in full-screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move mouse pointer to 2nd monitor when in full-screen mode: I have dual monitors. Let's say I'm playing a game in full-screen on monitor 1. Is there a keyboard shortcut that let's me instantly move the mouse to monitor 2, without closing/minimising the game running in full-screen on monitor 1? Or "unlock" the mouse so that dragging...