Windows 10: mouse pointer

Discus and support mouse pointer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2 monitors side by side. Left mon. is primary(1). If I'm hovering with mouse pointer on 1 and if there is a window open on 2 with a bubble tip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeWiener, Jun 15, 2019.

1. mouse pointer

I have 2 monitors side by side. Left mon. is primary(1). If I'm hovering with mouse pointer on 1 and if there is a window open on 2 with a bubble tip on the same plane as my mouse on 1, then it will open. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

MikeWiener, Jun 15, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

mouse pointer

The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

mouse pointer

1. mouse pointer - Similar Threads - mouse pointer

2. Mouse pointer on shut down thing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse pointer on shut down thing.: So this happened 2 days ago i was trying to shut down my computer but suddenly it stopped at the shutting down part and my mouse pointer was there i let it sit and leave it to shut down after 10 mins i cant take it anymore i pressed my mouse button and it shutted down it...
  3. Original Mouse Pointer For Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Original Mouse Pointer For Windows: I want to download original mouse pointer for windows which has a blue loading. Please tell me from where I will get the original mouse pointers which look like this- [ATTACH] Please give the download link from official site. I can't find it anywhere else. On other sites,...
  4. Mouse pointer dift

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer dift: It drifts even with the mouse off and disconnected. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the mouse drivers. Yes, my all drivers are updated. All. Yes, I have changed all the sensitivity adjustments. It did not start till I did the latest Windows update. Edition...
  5. mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer stuck in upper right corner, is there any solution?: Hi, Recently mouse pointer stuck in the upper right corner, I am not sure if I am hacked or there is a conflict somewhere. Has anyone experienced this? is there any solution? Thanks Matt...
  6. Screen shows mouse pointer trails, but it's turned off? Need your help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen shows mouse pointer trails, but it's turned off? Need your help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir_Bohne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kki5ns/screen_shows_mouse_pointer_trails_but_its_turned/
  7. Why does my mouse pointer do this in short bursts with no processes running?

Why does my mouse pointer do this in short bursts with no processes running?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_lucass [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khrpx5/why_does_my_mouse_pointer_do_this_in_short_bursts/
  8. When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I...

When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I...: When I’m in google chrome it works fine but when I go to my desktop it slows down the mouse. This started happening when I installed my 3080 and steelseries apex pro wireless. I don’t know which one started the issue When I loaded up the first time it was fine but then when...
  9. Mouse pointer CMD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer CMD: Is there a way to change the mouse pointer color through a command on CMD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-cmd/63476e3e-6241-4784-85bc-06520c77bfb0
  10. Quick Assist Trailing Mouse Pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist Trailing Mouse Pointer: Hello, I have a couple of queries regarding Quick Assist. 1. There is a trailing mouse pointer on my screen which is annoying. I know this is because host pointer and my pointer are moving in tandem. Is there anyway I shouldn't see host's mouse pointer during remote...