Windows 10: Mouse pointer

Discus and support Mouse pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The pointer is fixed in the middle of the screen,touchpad/left & right buttons not working. Can anybody help please ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pete Drury, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Mouse pointer

The pointer is fixed in the middle of the screen,touchpad/left & right buttons not working.

Can anybody help please ?

:)

Pete Drury, Nov 29, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Mouse pointer

The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Mouse pointer

1. Mouse pointer - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer

2. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  3. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  4. Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login: Hi,I know many have asked, and I have tried everything I have seen so far. Just bought the PC new, win10 with gtx 1650 graphics. Worked fine for a couple of startups, then message about disk errors followed by boot into normal login screen. This goes into black screen with...
  5. Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login

Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login: Hi,I know many have asked, and I have tried everything I have seen so far. Just bought the PC new, win10 with gtx 1650 graphics. Worked fine for a couple of startups, then message about disk errors followed by boot into normal login screen. This goes into black screen with...
  6. Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  8. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  9. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer becomes large on hover on Windows 10 PC: I'm repurposing a Windows 10 PC from an old user to a new user. The old user's profile was deleted, and a new one was created for the new user. I don't know what the old user did, but when hovering the mouse pointer over a link, it becomes a large finger pointing hand. I...