Windows 10: Mouse Pointer

Discus and support Mouse Pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I'm in games the mouse cursor often gets stuck in the middle and glitches so my mouse doesn't work for any other game beside when Im not in games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuanFernandez lll, May 28, 2020.

1. Mouse Pointer

When I'm in games the mouse cursor often gets stuck in the middle and glitches so my mouse doesn't work for any other game beside when Im not in games and it gets very annoying please help.

:)

JuanFernandez lll, May 28, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Mouse Pointer

Mouse pointer gone

Very concerning indeed. As a first step I would want to know how you are magnifying your mouse pointer. I assume you are going to Settings, Ease of Access, Mouse, and from there you are changing the pointer size.

I followed these steps and I was able to make my mouse pointer larger. So I know it works for some PCs. Just not yours.

Normally I suggest updated mouse drivers but in your case you already tried a different mouse so I would go in a different direction to troubleshoot your issue. First I would clean boot your PC. See if that step resolves your issue.

Clean boot your PC

How to perform a clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: The steps apply for Windows 10 as well.

The goal of this step is to see if some other software is running on your PC that conflicts with your mouse. If this step resolves the issue the goal is to try to find the software that is conflicting and disable it, remove it, or update it so it no longer
    conflicts. Don't forget to reverse the steps of the clean boot when you are done trying this step.

Jesse Kopavi MSFT, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Pointer

1. Mouse Pointer - Similar Threads - Mouse Pointer

2. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  3. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  4. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...: Hello,I was facing this issue with this mouse pointer when the system goes to busy, it changes to low-res black pointer. And it is such that the mouse is like invisible and visible at some points of the cursor, and it becomes hardly to notice. I couldn't find any solution all...
  6. My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...

My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...: Hello,I was facing this issue with this mouse pointer when the system goes to busy, it changes to low-res black pointer. And it is such that the mouse is like invisible and visible at some points of the cursor, and it becomes hardly to notice. I couldn't find any solution all...
  7. My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  9. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  10. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor vanishes in edge

2. mice and other pointing devices