Windows 10: Mouse Pointer

Discus and support Mouse Pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse pointer is ok with all apps except one "poker stars". When I click on a poker stars table, the mouse pointer becomes extremely tiny.I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iceman227, May 16, 2021.

1. iceman227 Win User

Mouse Pointer

My mouse pointer is ok with all apps except one "poker stars". When I click on a poker stars table, the mouse pointer becomes extremely tiny.I tried everything in windows 10 home edition adjusted mouse size and color, size stays same except for poker stars.I contacted Logitech for wireless trackball M570 mouse, they said their app does not change mouse pointer size.Any help to fix this problem will be appreciated.

:)

iceman227, May 16, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, May 16, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 16, 2021
  4. Mouse Pointer

MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Mouse Pointer

1. Mouse Pointer - Similar Threads - Mouse Pointer

2. Mouse pointer takes a bit to reappear after suspend

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer takes a bit to reappear after suspend: I've noticed a strange behaviour on my Windows 10, when resuming from the suspension, the mouse pointer takes some seconds like 5-10 to reappear on screen, so i can't actually use my mouse during that time period. Do you know what could be the issue?Windows update version:...
  3. Sometimes lose mouse pointer when switching desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sometimes lose mouse pointer when switching desktops: When switching desktops e.g., using CTRL-WIN-LEFTARROW or CTRL-WIN-RIGHTARROW, my mouse pointer sometimes disappears. The mouse is still functioning, but I just cannot see it.My "hack" to reliably get the mouse pointer back is: WIN-S, regedit, ENTER. CANCEL.But thus is...
  4. Mouse pointer not displaying

Mouse pointer not displaying: Hi, my mouse stopped displaying on screen about a day ago for no reason. Have tried to do an update of driver but it says it’s the most up to date one. Tried removing the mouse and re installing but still nothing....
  5. How to prevent Users from changing Mouse Pointers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Users from changing Mouse Pointers in Windows 10: Changing the mouse pointer according to the theme we use in Windows 10 is normal. There are a lot of options available to change. But these mouse pointers might be confusing if a computer is used by many people. It takes time to get accustomed to the new mouse pointer. The...
  6. mouse pointer issue

mouse pointer issue: while in a game on windows 10 the mouse pointer icon stays normal instead of changing to the in game pointer icon was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this all my games are in fullscreen...
  7. Laptop not responding to mouse pointer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not responding to mouse pointer.: I use an Asus VivoBook S, and it has been having some problems with it lately. It suddenly stops responding to the mouse pointer if I click anywhere after a little while of use. I can still scroll with the touchpad, but if I click it doesn't respond to anything even though...
  8. Mouse Pointer Themes

Mouse Pointer Themes: In a previous version of Windows maybe version 7 I was able to select themes for my mouse pointer. The theme I enjoyed was Dinosaurs. Is there a addin available which provides more themes for mouse pointers?...
  9. Flashing circle above mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing circle above mouse pointer: I downloaded the latest version of windows 10 3 days ago and my mouse icon has a flashing circle above it all the time the laptop also seems to be much noisier than it was before the download. Windows support tried to help they reloaded windows which hasnt made any...
  10. Mouse Pointer bronze missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer bronze missing: Hi, I done a quick search on the forum on how to change mouse pointer colour. However, the colour and shape in 3D is no longer available. Why is this so? When XP was running, one could easily change the colour of the mouse pointer from white to bronze and have that bronze...