Windows 10: Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser

Discus and support Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]How can I get rid of this annoying windows 10 mouse popup description feature that is displayed when mouse hovers over object? Red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JavierDiaz7, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser

Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser 4736338d-021d-4da6-804f-a012d67b1eb9?upload=true.jpg Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser c2890b99-649e-4352-b202-5fd44f3fbaf6?upload=true.png How can I get rid of this annoying windows 10 mouse popup description feature that is displayed when mouse hovers over object? Red arrow pointing to popup in screen shot.

:)

JavierDiaz7, Oct 25, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

http://betanews.com/2016/03/31/microsoft-edge-ad-blocking/

P4-630, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Inaccurate mouse curser on internet edge and Desktop app search result list always open internet browser, not open app.

I'm using the windows 10 pro insider preview build 10532.

It's has problems.

1. Inaccurate mouse cursor on Internet edge.

All of web pages on edge isn't accurate mouse curse that escaped the point about 1 inch.

2.Desktop Apps always open internet browser on Cortana search lists.

ChanwooPak, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser

Desktop shortcuts in Edge browser

I tried making Edge my default browser. I actually like a lot of things about it. However, dragging the URL to the desktop or a file folder is something I use every day - in Chrome or IE. Too many steps in Edge. So I switched back my default browser
    to Chrome.

Is there any reason given by Microsoft as to why they won't enable this function in Edge?

AlanFeldsott, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser

1. Mouse popup on desktop or edge browser - Similar Threads - Mouse popup desktop

2. I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...: I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What can I do? this started 6 weeks ago, my computer and os are 3 years old.Win 10/ Lenovo laptop...
  3. I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...: I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What can I do? this started 6 weeks ago, my computer and os are 3 years old.Win 10/ Lenovo laptop...
  4. I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Edge popup

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge popup: Every so often, I get a popup message on my PC with a Microsoft Edge logo, telling me things like "Pin your favorite sites", with the choices "Pin Now" and "Later". How can I eliminate these popups? If that cannot be done, I would like to remove Microsoft Edge from my system....
  6. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  7. Fake Virus Alert Popups with Edge browser

Fake Virus Alert Popups with Edge browser: How do you guys get rid of those nuisance Fake Virus Alert Popups with the Edge browser? Usually you can just press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then select Task Manager and end the Edge process. But Ive noticed that when you start Edge up again from the taskbar it automatically...
  8. Fake Virus Alert Popups with Edge browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Fake Virus Alert Popups with Edge browser: How do you guys get rid of those nuisance Fake Virus Alert Popups with the Edge browser? Usually you can just press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then select Task Manager and end the Edge process. But Ive noticed that when you start Edge up again from the taskbar it automatically...
  9. Scareware popups with Edge

Scareware popups with Edge: Lately, I've gotten 4 or 5 "scareware" full screen popups with Edge browser. Most ot the time I either close the popup or have to close Edge and they go away. One I had to reboot. Things like your PC is infected, all files are locked, and this morning a notice that Norton...
  10. Lost Edge browser icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Edge browser icon on desktop: Somehow, my Edge browser icon has disappeared from the desktop. I can still access it through the Cortana search box. So, obviously the browser is on my computer, but I'd like to access it via an icon on the desktop rather than the search box. What can I do? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of dialog popup when mouse hovers over microsoft edge picture in browser

2. edge picture description popup off

3. windows 10 picture description popup off