Windows 10: Mouse problem in competitive play.

Discus and support Mouse problem in competitive play. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.So long story short, ever since i got my new pc some years ago and going from vista to win10, ive had alot of bugs when it comes to inputs in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drd492, May 20, 2021.

1. drd492 Win User

Mouse problem in competitive play.

Hi.So long story short, ever since i got my new pc some years ago and going from vista to win10, ive had alot of bugs when it comes to inputs in general or mouse movement. Have done everything i can think of/read possible solutions but thing is there can be million different answers or random stufflike broken USB

:)

drd492, May 20, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, May 20, 2021
  3. ultimate mouse competition!!!

Not really, a mouse being "better" is very personal. For example I use a MS basic optical mouse. it's as basic as the name suggest but I prefer it over all those 20 button ergonomic things. So for me my mouse is better though it would score very low with this list of points.

In fact, how could you give points for a brand? If some Chinese factory makes logitech mice and sells them under their own name as well it would score lower even though the mouse is identical.
    The list is also aimed at wireless being superior, which I totally disagree with. Add to that that mice respond differently with various pads.

DanTheBanjoman, May 20, 2021
  4. Mouse problem in competitive play.

Windows 10 Mouse Problems

There's a possible answer in the Windows 8.1 forum at the thread Primary mouse button resets after reboot Restores some faith as the person who answered
    is a Microsoft person. That restored faith severely taxed for this being an 8.1 problem that goes back at least 2 years and somehow made it in to the next major revision.

This issue might occur due to corrupt mouse settings.

I would suggest you to make sure that the mouse settings are enabled on the Startup tab.

Follow the methods:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if the mouse software is running at the Startup or within the startup list. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “msconfig”. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Startup tab and locate the mouse software (could be Unifying software). Check the box besides the mouse icon and click on OK.
    • Make the required changes for the mouse setting (swap mouse buttons) and then restart the computer.
    Check if that fixes the issue. If not, proceed to the next method.

Method 2:

Let’s make the required change to swap the mouse click settings from registry and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “regedit”. Hit Enter.
    • Navigate to the following location:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Mouse\SwapMouseButtons

• Change the key for SwapMouseButtons from ‘0’ to ‘1’.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added
    protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, you can refer to the following steps to back the registry files on the computer:

• Press Windows and R key to open the run box.
    • Type ‘regedit’ and press Enter from the keyboard.
    • Open the File option on the menu bar.
    • Click on Export and save the file with a name on the desktop.
    • If you want to restore the file, you can do so by double clicking the file that you have saved on the desktop.
    Restart the computer.

Puddlewiggle, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Mouse problem in competitive play.

1. Mouse problem in competitive play. - Similar Threads - Mouse problem competitive

2. Mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse problems: My mouse works perfectly on my applications, when I open a web page it does not work. I cannot scroll. I tried a different mouse with the same result.Any assistance would be appreciated....
  3. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games: Hello, when playing some GamePass games the mouse cursor does not remain fixed to the game, even when playing in full screen, if the cursor remains a few seconds completely at the limit of the screen above, the section with the minimize, expand or close buttons appears, and...
  4. Input delay out of no where, hard for competitive gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input delay out of no where, hard for competitive gaming: This has been happening for about a month and a half now, though it went away for about a week. The week it went away I installed an update for my computer. Since then I've installed nothing, but the issue came back. There is even posts about it dating back to 2015 with this...
  5. Mouse problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse problem: Hello i have a problem with the mouse buttons they keep switching, the main button switch to the right and the secondary switch to the left can anyone help me with that please...
  6. Mouse problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse problems: So I recently acquired a refurbished PC and it looks in good condition. They loaded up Windows 10 on it and I’m booting it up right now. It’s prompting me by doing the basics, region etc. I can’t move the cursor but the light underneath it is on. I tried it on a different...
  7. Word on the web right to left competition

in Windows 10 News
    Word on the web right to left competition: [ATTACH] Hi Office International Community members, Word (on the web) is available in 97 languages including these right-to-left languages: Arabic, Dari, Hebrew, Persian (Farsi), Sindhi, Urdu and Uyghur. We’d like to hear your opinions on the quality of the user experience...
  8. Mouse Problems

Mouse Problems: There is a really weird bug with my cursor where if I unplug my mouse the cursor disappeares. I also can't use my trackpad and it still doesn't work when my mouse is plugged. I couldn't find a way to fix it myself or from the internet so I hope you can help....
  9. Mouse problem

Mouse problem: Have a new computer this month. Windows 10 preloaded Printer did not work and I had to load new drivers from Lexmark site. While install was happening I pressed F1 looking for window help. I see now that this invokes W10 (edge?) browser to open up Bing Microsoft help site....
  10. Problem with mouse

Problem with mouse: Hi, I use a Trust GXT25 mouse and it works perfectly. Yesterday, I got an Xbox 360 Wireless reciever, plugged it in, installed it and everything worked fine. However, when i restart the system, the mouse cursor doesnt show up. The mouse is powered, indicated by the lights,...