Windows 10: Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games

Discus and support Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.So long story short, ever since i got my new pc some years ago and going from vista to win10, ive had alot of bugs when it comes to inputs in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drd492, May 20, 2021.

1. drd492 Win User

Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games

Hi.So long story short, ever since i got my new pc some years ago and going from vista to win10, ive had alot of bugs when it comes to inputs in general or mouse movement. Have done everything i can think of/read possible solutions but thing is there can be million different answers or random stufflike broken USB

:)

drd492, May 20, 2021

2. Birds eye view

Does anybody know if birds eye view will be enabled for bing maps on WP7? The birds eye view imagery is great, while the satellite imagery in the South of England is so bad that they might as well not have bothered. Surely it would be fairly straight forward
    to add the birds eye view imagery as another optional layer?

Aceofspades25, May 20, 2021
  3. How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue

If your League Of Legends not opening on Windows 10, then it might be happening due to one of the following reasons:

• Your game is lacking the required admin privileges
    • Device drivers are outdated
    • The game shortcut is corrupted
    • If game files are corrupted or missing
    However, you can easily fix this issues by following this guide: Fix League of Legends Not Opening Issue

AlexRobert254, May 20, 2021
  4. eSellerDE Win User

Problem with League of Legends/Game closes instantly

Hello. i am writing right now because i've reached at my boiling point Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games :D

so, since i installed the pc, windows, and all drivers, i installed League of Legends.

There are 2-3 months since that. And since then, the game closes instantly.

I tried to change the windows version, same problem. i asked the league of legends support. and nothing

please help me with this.

Thank you

eSellerDE, May 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games - Similar Threads - Mouse problem League

2. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  3. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  4. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  5. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  6. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  7. Problem with League of Legends/Game closes instantly

Problem with League of Legends/Game closes instantly: Hello. i am writing right now because i've reached at my boiling point :D so, since i installed the pc, windows, and all drivers, i installed League of Legends. There are 2-3 months since that. And since then, the game closes instantly. I tried to change the windows...
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. Help! BSOD during League of legends game

Help! BSOD during League of legends game: Hi, Thanks for your attention. I have a frequently blue screen whenever I played the League of Legends. It happened mid-game after 2-3 continuous games (30 mins each). And I have changed different versions of NVIDIA Graphics Driver many times (from 416.94 - 430.86). I have...
  10. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...