Windows 10: Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

Discus and support Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, when playing some GamePass games the mouse cursor does not remain fixed to the game, even when playing in full screen, if the cursor remains a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JulioMillán, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

Hello, when playing some GamePass games the mouse cursor does not remain fixed to the game, even when playing in full screen, if the cursor remains a few seconds completely at the limit of the screen above, the section with the minimize, expand or close buttons appears, and if I click it by accident, the game stops and I have to click the game screen again to be able to play, the same thing happens if I move the cursor too far below, the taskbar appears.

This has only happened to me with a few GamePass games, specifically Gears of War 4 and Ark Survival Evolved.

Can I do something to fix it?

:)

JulioMillán, Mar 13, 2021

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Sharing GamePass on Windows 10

I've subscribed to GamePass and have my wife in my family group, we can both play the games I've downloaded on our Xbox One no problem.

On the PC though my wife can continue downloading the games I've set to but can't play them. She's taken to a page asking her to pay for gamepass.

One of the main reasons for subscribing was because we could share our games on the PC, we don't want to both use my profile as that would mess up save games.

AdamSpamfilter, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

Right click changes to left on the mouse while playing games

Hi Armen,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Do you face this issue only when playing games?
    • If yes, does it happen only to a specific game?
    • Other than changing your mouse, did you make any other changes prior to the issue?

As per the information that you have provided, I would suggest that you follow the steps below to help us narrow down the issue.

Method 1:

Connect another mouse to your PC, perform the same task and check. You may also randomly click without lunching the game to check if the issue occurs only during game play.

Method 2:

If the issue persist in both the above stated scenario, I would suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and check. Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your
    PC.

Note: You will not be able to launch the game in Safe Mode. However, I would recommend that you randomly click and check if the same issue occurs.

Click on the link below to learn how to place your PC in this mode

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10 -
    Windows Help

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

1. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games - Similar Threads - Mouse problem while

2. PC crashing for unknown reasons while playing some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing for unknown reasons while playing some games: when ever it crashes its happened between a variety of games some not even performance heavy, and there have been no records of dangerous tempatures so it couldn't be overheating, I've also rolled back one update on my nividia display drivers to fix a seperate issue, but the...
  3. PC crashing for unknown reasons while playing some games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing for unknown reasons while playing some games: when ever it crashes its happened between a variety of games some not even performance heavy, and there have been no records of dangerous tempatures so it couldn't be overheating, I've also rolled back one update on my nividia display drivers to fix a seperate issue, but the...
  4. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  5. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  6. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gamepass - Can't play some game online: Hi,Since yesterday, I can't play some game from the gamepass online.Some exemples:In Back 4 Blood, I can't play at all. When I click "sign in" in the splash screen, it gives me the message: "Failed to sign in. You are currently prevented from playing online multiplayer...
  8. PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC gamepass - Can't play some game online: Hi,Since yesterday, I can't play some game from the gamepass online.Some exemples:In Back 4 Blood, I can't play at all. When I click "sign in" in the splash screen, it gives me the message: "Failed to sign in. You are currently prevented from playing online multiplayer...
  9. Mouse not working while playing some games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse not working while playing some games: My mouse doesn't work in some games. I already tried uptdating the drivers for my mouse but windows says there is no better drivers. submitted by /u/fixiufd3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inllmt/mouse_not_working_while_playing_some_games/
  10. Problems while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems while playing games: I will be in the middle of a game and my computer will just restart. I replaced my cpu as well as my motherboard and am not sure what to do now. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...