Windows 10: Mouse problem

Discus and support Mouse problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have a new computer this month. Windows 10 preloaded Printer did not work and I had to load new drivers from Lexmark site. While install was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Duke12, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Duke12 Win User

Mouse problem

Have a new computer this month. Windows 10 preloaded
    Printer did not work and I had to load new drivers from Lexmark site.
    While install was happening I pressed F1 looking for window help. I see now that this invokes W10 (edge?) browser to open up Bing Microsoft help site. That happened to load and continued to load multiple tabs with this instance.
    Restarted computer and now printer works fine.

But when I left click on the desktop anywhere including program icons - this starts the help via Bing and microsoft again. Nothing I do can stop the left mouse button from starting the help via Bing!

If I operate the left mouse button on the metro screen to open apps all is well.
    Still I can't use the desktop without starting help.

Help!

:)

Duke12, Sep 13, 2017

2. Mouse problems

Thanks for the help but none of the suggestions made any difference, still can't right click and save.

Have double checked everything, Windows 10, drivers up to date. Uninstalled and re installed mouse and tried different mouse.

Problem probably started after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 but can't be sure.

David Oldfield, Sep 13, 2017
  3. mouse problems

Hey @Lawrence! Mind if I add a screen shot??
    Mouse problem [​IMG]

garybear89, Sep 13, 2017
  4. Mouse problem

Welcome to the forums Duke12!

Have you tried updating your mouse drivers?

indianacarnie, Sep 13, 2017
  5. Duke12 Win User
    W10 has grayed out options for delete, restore, rollback of mouse drivers
    I can't update mouse drivers
    tried Windows restore, no help. Undid Windows restore now PC will not run apps.

Duke12, Sep 13, 2017
  6. indianacarnie, Sep 13, 2017
  7. Duke12 Win User
    I did a full wipe and reinstall and it still does it as I am adding any software like FF or anything.
    It is going back to dealers today.

Duke12, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse problem

1. Mouse problem - Similar Threads - Mouse problem

2. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  3. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  4. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  5. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  6. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor problem: Hello. I have a problem whenever I try to change my mouse cursor on my computer. I do not know why I have this problem since I have not done anything with my system that I know of since I got it. So basically, whenever I change my cursor in my mouse settings, my cursor loads...
  8. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  9. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  10. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware