Windows 10: Mouse problems

Discus and support Mouse problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi um today i had my project connect to my computer by hdmi and the screen saver came on, when i woke the computer up the mouse look weird. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dfreeman004, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Mouse problems

Hi um today i had my project connect to my computer by hdmi and the screen saver came on, when i woke the computer up the mouse look weird. I have checked for update and i have none i have restated the computer but when the computer goes to sleep or after maybe 30 min it goes back to the way it was. The last time i restarted it like after 5 mins it came up like that. I have tried disconnecting the hdmi cord but it still stays the same Can some one please help i will place a picture below of what it looks like.

Mouse problems [​IMG]

I am sorry that the picture is rotated but the mouse the the white thing in the middle of the screen

:)

dfreeman004, Apr 25, 2016

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Mouse problems

Thanks for the help but none of the suggestions made any difference, still can't right click and save.

Have double checked everything, Windows 10, drivers up to date. Uninstalled and re installed mouse and tried different mouse.

Problem probably started after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 but can't be sure.

David Oldfield, Apr 25, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Mouse problems

Hi dfreeman004 and welcome to Tenforums.

I've seen that happen a few times on my old laptop, which uses a graphics driver not necessarily supported by W10 (not saying yours is not supported though). I found that if I logged out and logged back in, it went away. I have not seen the problem return recently, but that system is in the Insider builds; not sure what you're running.

I suggest you fill in your system specs so people can try and help you better.

simrick, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Thanks i found the problem i did a check for updates again and it had an update for the display driver and it fixed. Thanks for the help

dfreeman004, Apr 26, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Great news. Glad you got it sorted! Cheers! *Thumbs

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse problems

1. Mouse problems - Similar Threads - Mouse problems

2. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  3. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  4. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  5. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  6. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor problem: Hello. I have a problem whenever I try to change my mouse cursor on my computer. I do not know why I have this problem since I have not done anything with my system that I know of since I got it. So basically, whenever I change my cursor in my mouse settings, my cursor loads...
  8. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  9. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it: how do i fix a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll, i took it apart trying to fix the problem but nothing worked. its also very annoying because i play video games o here that use the scroll and a button to do something....
  10. a problem where my mouse stops tracking whenever i scroll it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware