Windows 10: Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

Discus and support Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Lately I’ve noticed my mouse freezing every 20 or so seconds, and after a day or two the problem became worse and the mouse froze every 3 or 4 seconds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GlassEraser, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

Lately I’ve noticed my mouse freezing every 20 or so seconds, and after a day or two the problem became worse and the mouse froze every 3 or 4 seconds. I have tried many solutions online to fix this problem, to no avail. I’ve uninstalled Realtek audio managed, and disabled it. Fresh install of windows 10. Plugging mouse into different USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. Using different mice. Enabling pointer trails. Reinstalling mouse and graphics drivers. And I also tried the mouse on different laptops where there were no problems.

submitted by /u/GlassEraser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GlassEraser, Jan 29, 2020
  2. gto78 Win User

Mouse Freezing every 30 seconds

I have a strange problem, pissing me off especially when I try to play BF2142. My mouse randomly freezes, sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes 5 times a minute. Also it freezes for 2 minutes sometimes, and for 2 seconds other times..... WTF!! I plugged in a standard PS2 mouse and that one works great ALL the time, but the USB mouse keeps doin this crap for a week now. I've done a few virus scans but nothing. Any ideas?

gto78, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

1. Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds. - Similar Threads - Mouse randomly freezing

2. mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds: Running Windows 11 and over the last month or so, the mouse and keyboard have started freezing up every 5 mins or so for a few seconds and it seems to be getting more frequent. Even typing this question the keyboard is doing it. I have seen this question asked on the MS...
  3. mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard randomly freezing up for a few seconds: Running Windows 11 and over the last month or so, the mouse and keyboard have started freezing up every 5 mins or so for a few seconds and it seems to be getting more frequent. Even typing this question the keyboard is doing it. I have seen this question asked on the MS...
  4. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: Specs: i7 - 8700k Asus Strix 2080 OC Asus Prime Z370-A Samsung 970 EVO Plus windows installed here Samsung 860 SSD Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 3200MHz 32GB Corsair RM650x 650W v2 I'm struggling with random freezes, and I can't locate if theissue is hardware- or...
  5. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.....
  6. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.. Not...
  7. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: So, I have been having alot... and I mean, ALOT of problems with my pc recently. I've managed fix most of them... but yesterday, as of me writing this, I have experienced that my computer freezes from time to time, and I have no idea why it does that. I've been reinstalling...
  8. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  9. Mouse movement freezes the OS for a few seconds at random intervals

Mouse movement freezes the OS for a few seconds at random intervals: I just bought the MSI Cyberpower PC and booted it up and I have been having this problem all night. I have tried the following: Updating Windows Updating the drivers for the mouse (it just says I have the best version) Restarting the computer Unplugging and plugging the...
  10. Mouse movement freezes the OS for a few seconds at random intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse movement freezes the OS for a few seconds at random intervals: I just bought the MSI Cyberpower PC and booted it up and I have been having this problem all night. I have tried the following: Updating Windows Updating the drivers for the mouse (it just says I have the best version) Restarting the computer Unplugging and plugging the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse pointer freezes every few minutes windows 10