Windows 10: Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

Discus and support Mouse randomly laggy and stutters in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by madmax2, Dec 25, 2018.

1. madmax2 Win User

Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters
    The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable

I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before
    but it seems to have started occurring.

If anyone can help solve this problem?

mouse = Logitech G700s
    windows 10 pro version = 1803

Seems like the entire OS is also been feeling laggy lately too..
    I did not experience this problem on Windows 10 before..

:)

madmax2, Dec 25, 2018

2. My Mouse is laggy, stuttering and doesn't move where it's supposed to.

Hello everyone!

I have a Sony Vaio Desktop/PC (Windows 10) and I have an issue that's been going on for the past two days.
    I was playing Team Fortress 2 and my wireless mouse just randomly shuts off apparently. So, I turned off the mouse and changed the battery AA thinking the battery was dead. I turned the mouse back on and the pointer is still not on the screen. So, I restart my computer and the mouse is still not working. So, after a little bit of messing around, I change the battery once more. It now works! But... it's laggy and stuttering and the pointer doesn't move where it's supposed to smoothly. Here are the things I did to try to fix it:

1. Changed Batteries 3 times.
    2. Went to "Device Manager" and and uninstalled the driver of the mouse (so when I restarted the PC, it would reinstall the driver.)
    3. Used every hardware troubleshooter on the PC.
    4. Used the Sony Vaio website step-by-step to disconnect and reconnect the mouse.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Mind you, this is not the first time the mouse just randomly disconnects, but usually, I just restart the PC and it's all working again. Thank you for reading! Mouse randomly laggy and stutters :)

Apersonwhoneeds, Dec 25, 2018
  3. mouse is so laggy suddenly

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse and check if it makes any difference?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    . We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

1. Mouse randomly laggy and stutters - Similar Threads - Mouse randomly laggy

2. Fps drop feel laggy and stutter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drop feel laggy and stutter.: Using geforce experience, instant fps is fine, my 99% fps drops sometimes and my game stutters. I cannot find any fix, does anyone know how to fix this problem?I'll reset my pc change os but problem still happening in every game and ideal use ex. Browsing or only move mouse....
  3. Fps drop feel laggy and stutter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drop feel laggy and stutter.: Using geforce experience, instant fps is fine, my 99% fps drops sometimes and my game stutters. I cannot find any fix, does anyone know how to fix this problem?I'll reset my pc change os but problem still happening in every game and ideal use ex. Browsing or only move mouse....
  4. Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11: HiSo im having a issue with my mouse cursor lagging/stuttering for a few seconds randomly does not happen a lot but it does happen and only lasts for a few seconds so far not been watching a video ir playing a game when it happens so cant see if other tasks continue as normal...
  5. Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11: HiSo im having a issue with my mouse cursor lagging/stuttering for a few seconds randomly does not happen a lot but it does happen and only lasts for a few seconds so far not been watching a video ir playing a game when it happens so cant see if other tasks continue as normal...
  6. random mouse stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random mouse stuttering and lagging: Hey, Ive got some random mouse lags, where every few seconds the mouse pauses then tries to catch up. ive tested quite a few things and im starting to go crazy:tried a new mouse, same issuetried mouse on another comp, works fineupdated drivers for everythingbooted in safe...
  7. Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

Mouse randomly laggy and stutters: I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before but it seems to have started occurring....
  8. Mouse stutters randomly.

Mouse stutters randomly.: my mouse stutters at random times.ive tried updating drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling drivers .the only way i can make it happen on cue is if i open task scheduler and double click a task and go to triggers tab and select edit and if you try to move the mouse right...
  9. Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing: Hi, my computer will always randomly freeze for 1-3 seconds when I do normal tasks (like using chrome and skype). The freezes cause audio and mouse to also freeze during that time. I tried to swap CPUs, get a new mobo, use different RAM and nothing works. I've got this...
  10. My Mouse is laggy, stuttering and doesn't move where it's supposed to.

My Mouse is laggy, stuttering and doesn't move where it's supposed to.: Hello everyone! I have a Sony Vaio Desktop/PC (Windows 10) and I have an issue that's been going on for the past two days. I was playing Team Fortress 2 and my wireless mouse just randomly shuts off apparently. So, I turned off the mouse and changed the battery AA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor randomly stutterse

2. desktop windows laggy stutter

3. screen randomly stutters