Windows 10: Mouse randomly moves to all corners of my screen.

Discus and support Mouse randomly moves to all corners of my screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 HP laptop and for a few days now my mouse has randomly been moving to ALL corners of my screen. My mouse is wired and I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neon GvN, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Neon GvN Win User

Mouse randomly moves to all corners of my screen.

Using Windows 10 HP laptop and for a few days now my mouse has randomly been moving to ALL corners of my screen. My mouse is wired and I've tried everything I could find online but none helped (clearing flash access on chrome, rebooting, unplugging and plugging back in my mouse, checking if there was an update for my mouse (may have forgotten some)). There also is no pattern to where the mouse will go, and the Windows 10 is on the latest version. If you need more info, please reply with what's needed.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Neon GvN, Jun 11, 2019

2. Mouse cursor blinking randomly, moves to bottom left of screen on occasion.

I'm using Windows and suddenly my mouse pointer is blinking randomly. It also on occasion moves to the bottom left of my screen with strange circles near it and will not move at all then. The only thing I have done lately is click on and follow a message
    at the bottom right of my screen that something in Windows needs to be fixed, but that link did not ask me to make any changes and only led me to sign in to Microsoft.

EarlBradshaw, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Synaptics mouse cursor moves randomly opening anything on the screen

In both windows 8.1 and 10 my Synaptics mouse cursor moves randomly opening anything on the screen. Is there a fix for this issue.

JohnCahalan, Jun 11, 2019
  4. MVL2859 Win User

Mouse moving randomly to bottom right of screen

I run Windows 10 with a touch screen Acer monitor. For several weeks I've had a problem with the mouse cursor moving to the bottom right of the screen randomly, when I'm not typing, closing down the open window (and occasionally closing the program). The
    problem disappeared for a few weeks, then returned, seemingly without any reason as I had not changed software in that period.

This is not a mouse problem as the problem persists with my older wired mouse, and with/without mouse pad, so I assume it's a software issue. Can anyone help?

MVL2859, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse randomly moves to all corners of my screen. - Similar Threads - Mouse randomly moves

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  5. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  6. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  8. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens: I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human Interface Devices and reboot the laptop, it will stop clicking and closing the screens...
  9. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  10. Mouse pointer randomly moves on the screen

Mouse pointer randomly moves on the screen: My mouse pad is making the mouse hard to hold steady. Or it randomly shoots in any direction. Also my touch screen is not working anymore? ***Modified title Original: Mouse pad, touchscreen***...