Windows 10: Mouse receiver lost

Discus and support Mouse receiver lost in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer quit and I forgot to take my mouse receiver out before taking it to dump. Can I get a new receiver for it. Microsoft Wireless Mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryLarson2, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mouse receiver lost

My computer quit and I forgot to take my mouse receiver out before taking it to dump. Can I get a new receiver for it.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

:)

MaryLarson2, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Mobile mouse 4000 receiver

Hi,

I have a Mobile mouse 3000 but I lost the receiver, I found a Mobile mouse 4000 Receiver, can I set up that receiver to work with my Mobile mouse 3000?

Danieljs24, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse receiver lost

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Mouse receiver lost

1. Mouse receiver lost - Similar Threads - Mouse receiver lost

2. Packaged lost . Didn't receive it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Packaged lost . Didn't receive it: Where can i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packaged-lost-didnt-receive-it/6cd67554-026d-496e-b159-3ee60cae89af
  3. Packaged lost . Didn't receive it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Packaged lost . Didn't receive it: Where can i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packaged-lost-didnt-receive-it/6cd67554-026d-496e-b159-3ee60cae89af
  4. Packaged lost . Didn't receive it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse settings lost

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse settings lost: Hi everyone, I have two computers, a desktop and a laptot, both are running Windows 10 Pro ver. 20H2 and both have the same problem. I set the mouse pointer on a black one and saved the configuration, but, after each login (for example when windows asks for admin credentials...
  6. lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...: Hello! My name is Joe, and I work for a home for mentally handicap children as IT tech support. We are on a very low budget and are in desperate need of keyboards and mice. In the past, we have always purchased Microsoft brand keyboards and mice as we feel they are of the...
  7. Lost Receiver To Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Lost Receiver To Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse: Hello, I lost my receiver while traveling... No idea where it went. I love this mouse but I don't want to have to buy a brand new one. Is there any way to purchase a new receiver?? Please Help! -Caleb...
  8. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse: Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse. I have read in many places that the USB receivers are paired from factory to their mouse, but I want to think there is still hope. So is there any way to make it usable...
  9. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi, I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ? Thanks, Naveen...
  10. Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Unify orphan mouses and receivers: Hi! I have two wireless mouses 1850 and two receivers 1850. None of them match together. The original mouses and receivers have been lost by employees. Is there a way to unify those I have left together? Thank you! Souriane...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost microsoft mouse receiver

2. wireless mobile 1850 mouse

3. lost microsoft mouse receiver for mouse