Windows 10: Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10

Discus and support Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having problems with the mouse that I use. The mouse never turns out to be recognised by the computer . The RGB lighting also turns on but does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by venomklyntar999, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10

I am having problems with the mouse that I use. The mouse never turns out to be recognised by the computer . The RGB lighting also turns on but does not work . The mouse previously use to work in this same laptop when the OS was Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8.1 . But since a few days from when I changed the OS to Windows 10 , the mouse has stopped working . And there seems to be no problem with the mouse or the USB port . But still the mouse still not works . The HID Compliant option also not comes under the Mice and other pointing devices in Device Manager. The mouse never seems to be recognised by the computer . The Touchpad seems to work fine as well as other USB devices like Keyboards and USB. Please Microsoft , help me solve this issue.

:)

venomklyntar999, Jan 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10 [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Marco Gav Win User

Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10

WINDOWS 10 SPEECH RECOGNITION , ----PROBLEMS WITH CAPITALISING LETTERS OR WORDS

Hi Neil,

The command to capitalize the first letter of a word is: Caps word. If voice recognition is having a hard time understanding your command, we suggest that you
    train your PC. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Windows Speech Recognition.

• Follow the instructions.

For more commands that you can use, you can check here:
    Windows Speech Recognition commands

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10

1. Mouse recognition problem in Windiws 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse recognition problem

2. Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10: What should I do if I have downloaded a speech recognition voice pack, but I can't start the microphone setup? There is a button, but it is gray and cannot be pressed?...
  3. Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10: What should I do if I have downloaded a speech recognition voice pack, but I can't start the microphone setup? There is a button, but it is gray and cannot be pressed?...
  4. USB recognition problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB recognition problem: Since Windows 10 and after Windows 11 update I have problems with the loading of certain USB port. If I reset my bios all works OK but after new boots of the system the USB ports are not recognised correctly. I send you pictures to illustrate the problem. 1- Device manager...
  5. Increase Mouse Button Recognition for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase Mouse Button Recognition for Windows 10: It's the year 2020. We're less than 53 hours from the year 2021. Mice can have anywhere from 2 to 30+ buttons. It has been this way for *at least* 6 years, if not 10. So why doesn't Windows 10 recognize mice with multiple buttons, as just mouse buttons? If my mouse has...
  6. Windiws 10 programs minimizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windiws 10 programs minimizing.: Using my dell laptop, with a second monitor plugged in via HDMI. Prograns open on both monitors randonly minimize then pop back up while in use. Sometimes happenes quickly multiple times up and down, sometimes they just minimize. When the laptop does this the keyboard...
  7. Windiws 10 Pro licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windiws 10 Pro licence: I am going to purchase Windows 10 Pro box. Who can tell me if I can transfer Windows 10 Pro to another PC if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiws-10-pro-licence/e05dedb1-239a-4f27-9411-68c0769dbf89"
  8. Windiws 10 update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windiws 10 update 1903: Windows update says "The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this...
  9. recognition problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recognition problem: All of a sudden while trying to sign in to att email , I get the following: SAML 2.0 Authentication failed Why and what do I do to get on email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recognition-problem/6defdd2f-bb71-45a7-983a-b6223d1099c2
  10. gaming on windiws 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gaming on windiws 10: I feel like some kind of freak asking this question because I'm probably one of them a fraction of people that doesn't spend their whole day gaming on their PC my PC is for personal use I am not a business however I'm really annoyed by the thought of even gaming anyting I'm...