Windows 10: Mouse recognized as a keyboard

Discus and support Mouse recognized as a keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plugged in my mouse into my pc it seems to flash the leds on the mouse also it doesn't want work. When I went into the device control panel I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Corvette596, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Mouse recognized as a keyboard

When I plugged in my mouse into my pc it seems to flash the leds on the mouse also it doesn't want work. When I went into the device control panel I realized my mouse was show as a keyboard not a mouse. Sometimes the mouse works fine but I can't use the Razer program for drivers, mainly doesn't work. I've looked around everywhere to find an answer but I've found nothing. My friend's mouse also does the same thing on his pc, so I don't know if it's because of windows updates or something else.

:)

Corvette596, Aug 14, 2019
  2. devnull Win User

Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!

Thanks, but how would I be able to do any of the things that you suggest when Windows is not recognizing either my keyboard or my mouse?

I'll mention that I do intend to purchase a *wired* USB keyboard and mouse today and try them, but I'm not optimistic that they will be recognized by Windows either.

devnull, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 14, 2019
  4. JimTheMM Win User

Mouse recognized as a keyboard

SIdewinder Mouse NOT recognized in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

MICROSOFT STILL NEED A FIX TO THE PROBLEM (listed on the first Post)
    Mouse recognized as a keyboard af826fd5-99d6-41be-a1a6-8a780742f2ec.jpg

This jpg is my Sidewinder Gaming Mouse Listed on MS Mouse & Keyboard... but is not recognized

NEED the app / program to Recognize the mouse so that I can use customized settings.

JimTheMM, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Mouse recognized as a keyboard

1. Mouse recognized as a keyboard - Similar Threads - Mouse recognized keyboard

2. Windows 10 will not recognize usb mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will not recognize usb mouse or keyboard: Hello I have an issue with a Lenovo IdeaCentre, it will not recognize mouse and keyboard. It only sees them when I am in bios. I tried doing a factory reset but it wont do it either. I can log in safe mode but the same issue no keyboard and mouse. When it boots up it stops...
  3. Pc not recognizing keyboard and mouse after windows update

Pc not recognizing keyboard and mouse after windows update: Not sure what sub this should go in so I'm going to post here. I had an update and restart for windows and now it isn't recognizing the mouse or keyboard. The USB ports have power and my mouse's decorative lights are on but my keyboard won't light up, and no input on either...
  4. Pc not recognizing keyboard and mouse after windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc not recognizing keyboard and mouse after windows update: Not sure what sub this should go in so I'm going to post here. I had an update and restart for windows and now it isn't recognizing the mouse or keyboard. The USB ports have power and my mouse's decorative lights are on but my keyboard won't light up, and no input on either...
  5. Mouse not getting recognized

Mouse not getting recognized: Hi! So I'm having a problem where my mouse is not getting recognized by my Asus laptop at all. It has been like this for 2 months now, and I tried almost everything, I tried troubleshooting and updating the drivers in windows. I tried it with different mice and they...
  6. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: why is my mouse and keyboard not working, all of a sudden? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/4d3a0dd9-0370-424a-adc7-47beb55ef79b
  7. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: when I turn on my asus laptop which has windows 10 installed, it doesn't ask for password but directly turns on and take me to the desktop. But then leftclick of touchpad doesn't work, External USB mouse works just fine. but then i have to press ctrl+alt+del to sign out. Now...
  8. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech Mouse not recognized -: My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-mouse-not-recognized/88a76a78-a908-4944-b438-c428ccfb67ed
  9. Keyboard & Mouse

Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, Keyboard and mouse only work in USB 3.0 ports, except when in BIOS where they only work in USB 2.0. Have to switch ports whenever I want to enter BIOS. Also PC will not boot if K&M are in USB 2.0. Any suggestions? 110774
  10. Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!

Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!: This morning, after booting up my Dell XPS desktop, I discovered that neither the keyboard nor the mouse was recognized by Windows: There was no response whatsoever from either my Logitech wireless keyboard or wireless mouse. I have verified that both the keyboard and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse is recognised as mouse and keyboard win 10

2. mouse is recognised as mouse and keyboard

3. pc is recognizing keyboard as a mouse