Windows 10: mouse regedit default values

Discus and support mouse regedit default values in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; someone can yo send me a photo of values default- Equipo\HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse and Equipo\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by francode la torre, Jun 11, 2020.

1. mouse regedit default values

someone can yo send me a photo of values default- Equipo\HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse and Equipo\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse regedit

:)

francode la torre, Jun 11, 2020

2. Regedit Values

Hey AlindApoorva!

You can view the name and contents of any Windows registry by:

• Opening Windows Run (Windows key + R)
    • Typing "regedit" into it and pressing enter.
    • The sidebar will contain a list of practically every registry available in Windows. You can browse this directory, and then double-click the registries that appear in the main pane to view and edit their values.

Nat Riddle, Jun 11, 2020
  3. iamTin Win User
    How to fix/restore regedit to default?

Hello. I need help how to restore regedit back to its default settings.

I didn't know registry editor is very sensitive that a small change can have huge impact on my computer's functionality.

So here's what happened, I was trying to fix a different issue (can't run a specific .exe file) when I bumped into one of the suggested fix (making some small change in regedit)

So I was trying to follow step from: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/2688326/can-t-open-exe-files-in-windows-7-or-windows-vista

[*]Click the Startbutton and type regedit in the Search box
    [*]Right-click Regedit.exe in the returned list and click Run as administrator
    [*]Browse to the following registry key:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe

[*]With .exe selected, right-click (Default) and click Modify…
    [*]Change the Value data: to exefile
    [*]Browse to and then click on the following registry key:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile

[*]With exefileselected, right-click (Default) and click Modify…
    [*]Change the Value data: to "%1" %* (THIS IS WHERE I MADE A MISTAKE)
    [*]Browse to and then click on the following registry key:

KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open

[*]With openselected, right-click (Default) and click Modify…
    [*]Change the Value data: to "%1" %*
    [*]Close the Registry Editor and restart your PC

Now, I can't open regedit.exe or any .exe files.

I'm getting the error: Windows can't opent this file

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

iamTin, Jun 11, 2020
  4. DKBinsuan Win User

mouse regedit default values

regedit tweaks

Thanks for helping me, but the first link gives me the similar steps that I followed on YouTube. I want the default value not the tweaked value.

DKBinsuan, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

mouse regedit default values

1. mouse regedit default values - Similar Threads - mouse regedit default

2. what is the default registry values for this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the default registry values for this...: registy key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-default-registry-values-for-this/bd0e20ef-6d40-47b9-a13f-a63e75207f14
  3. Unable to delete all specified values in REGEDIT

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to delete all specified values in REGEDIT: [IMG]This guide shows you how to fix the Error deleting Values, Unable to delete all specified values error message while deleting a key using Registry Editor. Why can’t I delete a key from Registry Editor? If you cannot delete a key in Registry Editor, you likely don’t have...
  4. What are the default values for the keys in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the default values for the keys in...: I, uh, edited the PackageRoot key in the Registry Editor and I want to change it back to its default value. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-default-values-for-the-keys-in/018ec9e0-818e-427f-90a7-5a6a0d22ffc5
  5. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?: My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it still same happen in every 5 mins. Can anyone help me this problem or give me a Mouse Regedit default values so I can try to run...
  6. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?: My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it still same happen in every 5 mins. Can anyone help me this problem or give me a Mouse Regedit default values so I can try to run...
  7. Restore regedit value for exe.

Restore regedit value for exe.: I accidentally changed tge default value for exe under regedit. This turns all the programmes and applications into exe file and makes me unable to open all the applications directly. How can i restore the default value so that I can open the applications as the default way?...
  8. BCD00000000 default values

BCD00000000 default values: Could somebody post a default view of Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\BCD00000000\description? What is REG_DWORD value TreatAsSystem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcd00000000-default-values/67f14e7a-4170-462b-8e75-c63a38ed9b37
  9. Deleted value from regedit

Deleted value from regedit: Hello, I had a problem with automatically closing command prompt. I found solution of deleting AutoRun value from \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor. Unfortunatelly that destroyed my system. Only cmd were available after starting the system. Now I added...
  10. Regedit Defaults

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regedit Defaults: Hello, i recently changed a few settings in regedit after been recommended. I have removed the restore point *Mad I'm looking for every default setting in Multimedia folder. In total 11 folders. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1803. OS build: 17143.753...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 default mouse registry

2. regedit mouse default

3. default mouse regedit windows 10