Windows 10: Mouse release automatically

Discus and support Mouse release automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my mouse. Mouse is logitech g102 and i bought it 4 months ago. Today it started to automatically release left button for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NikolaJevtic, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Mouse release automatically

Hi!

I have a problem with my mouse. Mouse is logitech g102 and i bought it 4 months ago. Today it started to automatically release left button for a millisecond, and then everything is normal again untill next few clicks. Do anybody have same problem and did he solve it?

Please help

:)

NikolaJevtic, Apr 1, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 1, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Mouse release automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Apr 1, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Mouse release automatically

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Mouse release automatically

1. Mouse release automatically - Similar Threads - Mouse release automatically

2. Mouse automatically right clicking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse automatically right clicking?: When I put my laptop on the charge after some time my mouse right clicking itself. means right mouse button automatically pressing. and yeah some days ago it popped up a message saying your battery needs to be replaced when I start my laptop I think this seems to be happening...
  3. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard: Hi I'm having this problem again so I am just pasting in what I asked before because it is an identical situation but had it repaired by a professional. This time I left it to try and restore for 18 hrs as I didn't want to go through what I went through before but I was...
  4. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard: Hi I'm having this problem again so I am just pasting in what I asked before because it is an identical situation but had it repaired by a professional. This time I left it to try and restore for 18 hrs as I didn't want to go through what I went through before but I was...
  5. automatic repair but no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Mouse won't release control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't release control: It appears like Windows missed a MouseUp event, and no amount of clicking can set it right again. Now Windows 10 acts as if the left mouse button is constantly pressed. If I click on a window to raise it and give it focus, Windows will keep moving it and dragging it all...
  7. Mouse Automatically reposition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Automatically reposition: Hi, I have OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise OS Version: 10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363 on my office laptop. It was recently updated to this version. However, after this update, my mouse started repostioning on it's own after every...
  8. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  9. Mouse randomly releases click for a split second

Mouse randomly releases click for a split second: Sometimes my mouse will randomly release left click. one minute my mouse is performing flawlessly, the next I can't even make a blue box on the desktop. I 'stress test' it on MS paint and you can plainly see the gaps in the lines when you scribble I've already tried and...
  10. mouse pointer jumps automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse pointer jumps automatically: I recently bought new laptop from HP with Windows 10 Preinstalled. I noticed that while using touchpad, sometimes the mouse pointer jumps and goes to another place than the place earlier it was. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooted the problem,...