Windows 10: Mouse replacement advice

Discus and support Mouse replacement advice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10 64 bit and have used for some time a Comfort 3000 optical mouse, but recently it has not worked well, so, for example nothing seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harold court, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Mouse replacement advice

I am on Windows 10 64 bit and have used for some time a Comfort 3000 optical mouse, but recently it has not worked well, so, for example nothing seems to happen when I try to connect with my browser, but end with multiple pages through several clicks of mouse.

Reading in this community, I now understand the Comfort 3000 optical mouse is not compatible with my system.

What optical mouse for domestic use excluding gaming is recommended as a suitable replacement?

:)

harold court, Jan 31, 2021

2. mouse replacement time

Hello forum. I need to replace my mouse. I was hoping that the forum would have some suggestions for a new mouse. I would like a dual purpose mouse--one that would work for games and just regular stuff. And not break the bank either. I know. It's all too much to ask. Thanks a much.

arm and hand, Jan 31, 2021
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Mouse replacement advice

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Aaaand the ironic thing there is, that no doubt WOULD void the warranty.

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion but I plan to wait for their response. They said they can't authorize a replacement unless all the troubleshooting steps they emailed me don't work, which they didn't.

I've also contacted Newegg, and they said they'll do anything they can to help get me a manufacturer replacement in the case of the mouse not working with any of Logi's troubleshooting steps and if Logi refuses to replace it.

I had an MX500 that easily outlasted this one with lots of use. Seems to me the more complex the mouse, the more failure prone they are.

Frag Maniac, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Mouse replacement advice

1. Mouse replacement advice - Similar Threads - Mouse replacement advice

2. arch mouse replace

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    arch mouse replace: Arc mouse not working. blue light under mouse goes off once bend, defect, cannot connect., Microsoft. won.t help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arch-mouse-replace/da0e33e1-3d42-4d8f-a757-7149edec1ce4
  3. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mouse Replacement: I purchased a microsoft ergonomic mouse that was damamged.Over 12 months ago I filed a claim to have this item replaced due to in malfunctioning.I have been trying to follow up with Microsoft for over 7 months now because I have not received the replacement mouse.[Case...
  4. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Replacement: I purchased a microsoft ergonomic mouse that was damamged.Over 12 months ago I filed a claim to have this item replaced due to in malfunctioning.I have been trying to follow up with Microsoft for over 7 months now because I have not received the replacement mouse.[Case...
  5. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need advice on replacing C Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need advice on replacing C Drive: My PC has two drives a C (240GB) and D (2TB). I tried to set up the PC so that the C drive only contained Windows and applications and the D Drive only contained data. I obviously did not configure this correctly as my C Drive is reporting 3.15 GB Free of 237GB. I had a WD...
  7. Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice: Dell cannot tell if the motherboard or the SSD is defective, so they are going to replace both under warranty. I have until now never had a two-drive computer, so I need advice on what to backup before the remove/replace is done. The replacement mother board will have Windows...
  8. Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice: Dell cannot tell if the motherboard or the SSD is defective, so they are going to replace both under warranty. I have until now never had a two-drive computer, so I need advice on what to backup before the remove/replace is done. The replacement mother board will have Windows...
  9. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Replacement: I bought my mouse 3 days ago on Sunday, 10th January 2021 at Gain City, Marina Square and I was enjoying it up until this afternoon when I accidentally dropped it. Now, the mouse buttons are not working very well. I intend to get a replacement but I have already thrown away...
  10. wireless mouse advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse advice: Robot Check I keep hitting the dongle for my mouse and I am looking at this one. I believe it will work on my Dell laptop. Looking for confirmation of that. Thanks very much. Win version 1909B18363.1016 164523